why don't people mind there own flammin business!

Tash the reason this thread turned into an argument is because of various comments made that people will find touches a nerve I dont disagree that you wanted brest feeding mummies advice etc, and you dont care about bottle feeding mums etc but if that was the case maybe you should of stated please only breast feeding mums reply because all iv ever tried stating in this thread is that if you believe brest feeding mums are the only ones who get abuse/negative comments then you are sadly mistaken that its all of us whether you bottle feed or not ... Im sorry my comments were so unwanted! my mistake i apologise!!!

Alfiesmummy said:
Tash the reason this thread turned into an argument is because of various comments made that people will find touches a nerve I dont disagree that you wanted brest feeding mummies advice etc, and you dont care about bottle feeding mums etc but if that was the case maybe you should of stated please only breast feeding mums reply because all iv ever tried stating in this thread is that if you believe brest feeding mums are the only ones who get abuse/negative comments then you are sadly mistaken that its all of us whether you bottle feed or not ... Im sorry my comments were so unwanted! my mistake i apologise!!!

I dont think that breatsfeeding mums are the only ones, My mum got grief too as she bottle fed, she hated breastfeeding :|

If I can't share how I feel with other breastfeeding mums without bloody arguments thats hardley fair is it? bfing mums dont start arguing on bottlefeeding threads?

Yer ok I should of put that " asking for bfing mums help " but to be honest I didnt realise how much of a sore subject it was.
Because like everyone says you feed how you want, it doesnt matter how you feed, so why is there a problem? :|

Yes there were a few comments but im sorry if I cant or other cant express about the grief we get then thats hardley fair is it?

I am sure if there was a post for bottle feeders who had grief, bfing mums wouldnt start bloomin arguing on it, because it doesnt matter it doesnt concern me its not a problem im faced with, but there are problems that we are faced with too that I wanted to talk about.

Freya said:
Tasha20 said:
Melanie said:
Thanks Tasha :) I didnt mean to hijack your thread lol its just this makes me so mad!
Maybe we should start a club, Boobie Mammas unite :rotfl:

:) Thats absolutly fine and to be honest its the sort of answers I need, what you went thru has made me feel so lucky I have had lots of support from OH's family and OH, and to have gone as far as you have with all those problems it just shows that with abit of sheer hard work you can get there in the end if you really want it :)

:lol: lol Boobie mummas unite sound great

Tasha, please think about your reply as sometimes to sensitive me they come across as offensive. When you say with abit of sheer hard work you can get there in the end if you really want it. Are you implying that i didn't want it enough??????? Because it comes across like that.
I am pleased that you were able to overcome your difficulties and applaud yourself and other bf mums for all the hard work you do. However, please do not assume that I didn't try as hard as you. TO me it is like saying people cannot conceive because they don't want it enough. How offensive is THAT!!!

thats a ridiculous comparrison freya! there are more women out there who cannot conceive through a medical problem than can't breastfeed becasue of one.
Only somethig like 2% of women cannot breastfeed due to medical reasons.

Since Urchin's got the Pandas

2308fed1.jpg

AAAAH!

don't really want to carry this on as bored now :D sorry if my comparison was ridiculas it was only meant to make you think how I might feel not used due to statistical accuracy. :D I am not that good with statistics - I am not sure why it is ridiculous but will bow down to you if you think it is. :D I dont have any energy this evening the clock going forward really did me in :D

Tasha20 said:
Alfiesmummy said:

I dont think that breatsfeeding mums are the only ones, My mum got grief too as she bottle fed, she hated breastfeeding :|

If I can't share how I feel with other breastfeeding mums without bloody arguments thats hardley fair is it? bfing mums dont start arguing on bottlefeeding threads?

Yer ok I should of put that " asking for bfing mums help " but to be honest I didnt realise how much of a sore subject it was.
Because like everyone says you feed how you want, it doesnt matter how you feed, so why is there a problem? :|

Yes there were a few comments but im sorry if I cant or other cant express about the grief we get then thats hardley fair is it?

I am sure if there was a post for bottle feeders who had grief, bfing mums wouldnt start bloomin arguing on it, because it doesnt matter it doesnt concern me its not a problem im faced with, but there are problems that we are faced with too that I wanted to talk about.

i agree.
you all say that bottle feeding mums get negative treatment but on this forum i can only see bottle feeding mums ginig breastfeeding mums negative comments.
i have never seen any bad things about bottle feeding on here but there are plenty of bottle feeding mums who seem to love to invade threads like this with their negativity.
I will start going onto bottle feeding threads and harping on about how im sick of hearing about which formula is better han the other and so on!

Honestly i cannot believe that an innocent thread like this has turned into a frenzied stupid mindless quarrel like this.,

all we just leave this now ladies, there isno need to argue over this, big hugs :hug:

Freya said:
don't really want to carry this on as bored now :D sorry if my comparison was ridiculas it was only meant to make you think how I might feel not used due to statistical accuracy. :D I am not that good with statistics - I am not sure why it is ridiculous but will bow down to you if you think it is. :D I dont have any energy this evening the clock going forward really did me in :D

i don't want to fall out with ou or anyone freya but really !!!!! it seems that everytime we breastffeders put anything about breastfeeding its taken and twisted out of proprtion and made to look like we're rubbing bottlefeeding mums noses in it!!!
im fooked off with it!

no you're not .
Im going to go and have a cuppa now coz i have lost the plot ever so slightly and i don't do that often and i need to calm down before i say something ill regret.

I don't want to fall out with anyone either. Life is too short. :D TBH I couldn't give a flying fook about how anyone feeds their kids I only get annoyed when I 'feel' someone is having a dig. Admittidely I am short tempered and it can be difficult of a forum when you are only reading what someone put without looking at their facial expressions etc. I will be first to hold hands up and say I can take things the wrong way and if I have I am sorry for that. Things only got heated on here when it turned into a breast bottle debate and tbh I am not sure how that happened. :think:

budge said:
no you're not .
Im going to go and have a cuppa now coz i have lost the plot ever so slightly and i don't do that often and i need to calm down.

lol I think I might before I say something I regret :lol:

Freya said:
I don't want to fall out with anyone either. Life is too short. :D TBH I couldn't give a flying fook about how anyone feeds their kids I only get annoyed when I 'feel' someone is having a dig. Admittidely I am short tempered and it can be difficult of a forum when you are only reading what someone put without looking at their facial expressions etc. I will be first to hold hands up and say I can take things the wrong way and if I have I am sorry for that. Things only got heated on here when it turned into a breast bottle debate and tbh I am not sure how that happened. :think:

but what i can't understand on here is why everyone thnks everyone is out for a dig!!!
we're all mates on here or so i thought. The beauty of the forum is that everyone is different and has somethig unique to offer the forum.
basically it doesn't matter how we feed our kids. We all share a common bond! We have children and love them. Thats all that should matter.
The word i like is support. id support anyone in any which way i could on here if i could -
i just can't be doing with all this bickering about tits and teats!!!!!

tashas young and needs support not people ganging up on her accusing her of having a dig!!!! Shes proud of the way shes bringing up her daughter and i applaud that.

if bottlefeeding mums were getting greif from anyone for how they feed their kids id stick up for them in the same way.

:hug: thanks -

im sorry all for losing the plot but i had to say something

tbh o dont care what ppl think, i tried bf and i couldnt do it so hope has a bottle now, i felt guilty at first coz i thought i was doing wrong where as in fact hope is doing really well and i know im doin a great job. Y are we arguing bout this, we are making our kids happy thats all that matters :)

im a bottle feeder but iv never sed one bad thing bout breast feeding

apart from:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MY BOOBS DIDNT LIKE IT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

can we share the love please or ill come and get u all and give ya my cold

You know what i was just writing a big long reply defending myself and my comments but i cant be bothered i shouldnt have to i havent made an attack on anyone simply given my point of view even sympathised by in my first reply saying that i understood how tash felt, thats it yes iv defended my choice course i would same as you all are but made an attack on anyone no? said i applaud and admire breatsfeeding mums yes, tried to make peace yes, invaded a thread i think not when it wasnt specifically mentioned as a breastfeeding thread.
Im not falling out with anyone over anything so silly but yes i will defend my opinions but at the same time do not accuse me of attacking anyone when iv stated all along my respect for breastfeeding mums!

I dont think THAT is fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back