why cant i say no!!

hennaly

Reaction score
I have done animal rescue for a few years now and although most of the dogs i take are for another rescue i do take some cats and dogs in on my own to rehome, well when i found i was pregnant i said i wouldnt take any more especially cats as cat litter can be dangerous, well since then i have taken 3 more cats, today a gorgeous semi long haired cat had been abandoned in a flat while the owners moved away, she is a beautiful silky jet black and so friendly, how could i say no. :wall:

aww coz kitties are so irresistable- its ok as long as you are careful with the litter isnt it? my cats went to live with my mum because i moved into a flat where i found it hard to keep going up and down the stairs to let them out/in when i was preggas. i had my kitten back after hayden was born and the neighbour stole her when she moved house :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sounds to me that you couldnt say no because your an empathetic person and are doing the right thing! i would love to be able to do that, living at my dads at the moment means i cant though! well done you for having a big heart :clap: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back