I am absolutely furious!!!! UPDATED

It was a private sale though so cant do that or I would. I have talked to the previous owner and she said she had already spent the money I gave her for dog and doesnt have any money to buy her back. I am trying to get hold of her today to ask her to collect her and forget about the money. I just dont want her here now

If i was closer i would take her for you, (i work in dog rescue).
The sad thing is she will probably do the same again to someone else, would you be able to try the cc rescue first to see if they would take her?

I'm advertising her myself now, have stated that she is not good with young children so that she doesnt do it to someone elses child. She is a lovely dog and will make a great pet for the right people. I paid £180 for her a few days ago, I dont want to just hand her into rescue, I want some money back. May sound selfish but we dont have a lot of money :?

I completely understand which is why it makes me so mad to think the seller could sell her on again and make more money at your loss, well done for being honest about her, it may mean it takes a little longer to rehome her but it will be the right home :hug:

Snuggle said:
I'm advertising her myself now, have stated that she is not good with young children so that she doesnt do it to someone elses child. She is a lovely dog and will make a great pet for the right people. I paid £180 for her a few days ago, I dont want to just hand her into rescue, I want some money back. May sound selfish but we dont have a lot of money :?

I can understand that - sounds like she needs Adults only and someone at home all day to toilet train her because thats terrible at her age.

I know that being honest may mean it takes a while to sell her but at least I know she will go to the right home. Thanks for all the replies girls, keep your fingers crossed for me that someone lovely wants her :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back