I'm Back

maldives

Reaction score
NOT TTC YET THOUGH LOL.
I was here a year a go ttc and tbh..this section was my favourite..it was the most enjoyable and most frustrating but i dunno how ttc would be without it...
anyway..i got preggo and had my baby ..1 month old now..guess what...i would like to join u all ladies again asap LOOOL :rotfl:
I sound insane but I miss this section and i was a POS addict i even use to test early on..i was crazyyyy...
just want u all to know how it went for me..
in this section ttc..i took things as fun although i can't deny i get so sad when AF comes but,,as soon as it goes i get encouraged again and try and have fun with all the nice ladies here and their experiences...

ENJOY THIS SECTION GIRLS....

:wave: this is my fave section too!! loved it when ttc our first DS and back now with avengence ttc #2 xx

Dont think its a good idea for you to TTC just yet considering the circumstances with your OH hun :?

good luck for u ttc
and about me and OH..well tbh i would rather have another baby before things get really worse as i don't want to have children from different fathers if u see what i mean and i would really like to have another child and if things got really bad and me and OH seperated we will still make sure our kids won't be isolated from any of us soo they could visit their dad all together if u get me...about me ..i just feel upset if he was really cheating coz it means our love is at an end.

maldives said:
good luck for u ttc
and about me and OH..well tbh i would rather have another baby before things get really worse as i don't want to have children from different fathers if u see what i mean and i would really like to have another child and if things got really bad and me and OH seperated we will still make sure our kids won't be isolated from any of us soo they could visit their dad all together if u get me...about me ..i just feel upset if he was really cheating coz it means our love is at an end.

Oh hun, I really feel for you. There still is a chance he isnt cheating though :hug: :hug:

maldives said:
good luck for u ttc

Don't you think that you would be having the other baby for your own reasons (wanting them to have the same father) rather than thinking of the child? Speaking as someone from a single-parent family with an absent father I think you ought to think of things from the point of view of your unborn child too... why CHOOSE to bring a child into a difficult situation?

Also, although to talk about the children visiting their dad you may well find that if your baby's dad is not taking responsibility for his child now and is cheating on you, then he may decide he doesn't want the responsibility of children at all?

Just my opinion of course :hug:

hmmm good luck ttc, i concieved my daughter knowing i'd end up a single mum as my ex was cheating on me although i couldn't be certian although we didn't 'try' as such with Emma and having Emma (and james) was the best thing i ever did, i think it comes down to what you feel is right :D for your family, you and oh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back