Why are old people so bloody ignorant?

Amanda

Reaction score
Sorry, I know I shouldn't generalise, but OMG! They think they own the street, road, and especially shopping aisle's!

I've just popped to the local Somerfield with Kayleigh to buy a couple of bits. She's got a little trolley to put the bits in, and we went into the shop. Now, here I am, heavily pregnant and on crutches, and really struggling to walk, and I was pushed out of the way by 3 seperate old ladies!! :shock: Literally pushed on 3 occasions! :shock: One of them was so strong, I almost fell and Kayleigh just managed to hold me up! And not one of them said Sorry. They were all at least 75 years old! I lost the plot on the last one and screamed at her that if she bloody well waited, I would get out of her way and she could save her 20p on her loaf of bread! How can tiny ladies be soooo strong??

And when we got outside, one of them had parked in a mother and baby spot!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

How i get my own back hun is when your pushing your LO in his/her pram/buggy ram them with it :twisted: i know its evil but i get it all the time and when they stop dead infront of you cos tehy are talkingabout the flipping bingo really annoys me oh and when your on a buggy bus they take up the space for a buggy and dont move so your left in the middle of the bus isle with a pram and then they moan because they cant get out of their seats, just dont see why they cant sit on the other front seats when the bus is empty grrrrr I knowits horrible and one day we might be the same but why do they have to moan and make it clear they arent happy with us on a buggy bus yes it is a buggy bus not an OAP bus :lol:

tankett - u answered ur own question - cos theyre OLD!!!

im def gonna b one of those women who ram ppl with my buggy haha :twisted:

they can be so rude one old lady said that my buggy was horrible ??? just out of the blue came up to me and said it. and one was moaning about Dior with a dummy... they get on my tits

lol u want 2 try serving them in tesco(im a cashier) and i quote!!! can u double bag that..... its a loaf of bread....!!!!!!!

Ok listen carefully Tankett hun, this is what you do.

Invert crutch and use to smack behind knees of old biddy.
While old biddy is lying on floor make exit.

Miracle babe said:
Ok listen carefully Tankett hun, this is what you do.

Invert crutch and use to smack behind knees of old biddy.
While old biddy is lying on floor make exit.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

I find so many old people are liek this they must have had some crappy lives or somthing and taking it out on us
Katrina

I know I will be old one day but old people really are a pain in the arse.

Ah hun what a shame people cant just be a little less selfish no matter what their age!

i have to say the old people in and around my village are pretty cool. on the bus they all try to make alex laugh (not a hard job!) and when i have to get off (we dont have a buggy bus :( ) its all the oaps trying to help me while the young ones usually sit by. i feel bad if they help but they wont take no for an answer :lol:

i must admit when i go into our local town its s different matter - i can confess to be being a bit of a buggy rammer at times!!! why must people just stop dead? i always go off to the side first.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They are terrible arent they, I have to say the worst old lady i have ever come accross is my nan ... she is crazy, i swear to god this woman would give you nightmares, she is my nan and i love her but good god if she is not the anti-christ i dont know what is!

Yvanne said:
lol u want 2 try serving them in tesco(im a cashier) and i quote!!! can u double bag that..... its a loaf of bread....!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Cos they need the extra carrier bags for collecting buttons and elastic bands and other stuff they'll never use in!!! :roll:

today in tescos an old women barged me out the way :shock: i said to my other half "how bloody rude" :twisted: she soon went off with her trolly :rotfl:

HayleyB said:
Yvanne said:

:rotfl:

Cos they need the extra carrier bags for collecting buttons and elastic bands and other stuff they'll never use in!!! :roll:

lol they wont b doin it much longer tesco r doin green points if u bring in ur own bag now, dont ask me wtf green points r cos im on matty leave :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back