Bloody show

emmie

Reaction score
Well i had that bloody discharge stuff with old blood in yesterday and the midwife said it was a bloody show even though i said it was like water with only a few mucusy bits in, well today i am getting the same but a hell of alot more of it and it also has some fresh blood in it, id this normal or should i phone midwife again? i have also put this in ask a mum see if any of them had it before. :?

hmm, if the colour of the blood has changed I would be inclined to phone and ask the midwifes advice hun.... :hug: :hug:

only because this is my first and am unsure what to expect....

If there is fresh blood I would call your MW - sure its nothing to worry about but no harm in double checking.
Looks like LO is on his way though!

i have just found this on babycentre website so i feel alot better now

The plug may come out in a lump or as increased vaginal discharge over the course of several days. The mucus may be tinged with brown, pink, or red blood, which is why it's referred to as "bloody show." Having sex or a vaginal exam can also disturb your mucus plug and cause you to see some blood-tinged discharge, even when labor isn't going to start in the next few days

I had bright red bloody clots in mine!! Scared me tbh never had it before but it was fine!!

OOHHHHHH not long now hunnie!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: hope this is it for you and you get to see your boy very soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back