ARROGANT PEOPLE!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I am so irritated at the moment I just got back from ADSA ad it was really busy.
Anyway there was this stupid woman blocking the end of the aisle with her trolley and loads of people storming though past her so I stood by her trolley and waited whilst loads of people where straming past I would normally have bardged though but I dont like the idea of my bump getting knocked.

Anyway she turned to her fella and said
'If she wasn't so big she'd fit though'
about me!! :twisted:

HOW ARROGANT CAN ONE PERSON BE!!!

Thing is I have been paranoid lately that I just look fat and not pregnant so that hasn't helped at all, and the ironic thing was that she had a baby in the trolley!!!!

Oh well rant over now :shock:

Vicky how you kept your cool I'll never know! I would have flipped :shakehead:

If I was you I would say: "Yeah I'm pregnant that's why I'm so big... What's your excuse???". That will shut her up...

cheeky cow....I waited the other day for this guy to move and he didn't so i just shoved him out the way LMAO ...i admire your clamness

I would have done what I always do and say something out loud about her whilst pushing my trolley into her - it'd teach the silly moo :twisted:

How rude :( I think I'd have rammed her with my trolley too

OOOOO I hate these kinds of people. They say things that are so shocking and rude that 99% of people are so taken aback by their cheek that they can't think of anything to say at the time.
Ideally you should have turned around and said what Maxoula advised as she wouldn't have expected that :wink:

What an ignorant woman!

I am absolutley disgusted that people can act like that!

Congratulations to you for keeping your calm, I certainly don't think that I could have :hug:

What I forgot to mention in my original post is that I didnt hear this my sister did and then she didnt tell me till 20 mins later.

Thats why I was so angry cause if I had heard her I would have given her an absolute gob full of course I got abit upset with my sister too for not saying anything... But I think that was hormones :rotfl:

I hate food shopping at the best of times, going on a Saturday is twice as bad, but then to have an arrogant cow like that make such a rude comment!!! Unbeleivable - what a b-i-atch!!!! :evil: I hate arrogant people - there really is no need.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

your sis shouldn't of told you or told you at the time....Oh well likes been said your pg she's a fat cow who will always have a gob like the mersey tunnel

Nasty fooking cow, she deserved a dig in the leg with a trolley!!

I had a smiliar thing in Asda a few days before I had Roobs, I was waddling along and a guy said to his girlfriend DEAD loud "Bleedin ell, look at th size of her, she is enormous!!" :shock: :shock: I was so shocked, I couldnt speak, but wanted to run after him and say "I may be enormous mate but you wll always be piggin ugly"

It so annoys me when people think they can just say things like that!! Years ago on a hen weekend, I was wolf wistled by a gang of men, we spoke to them later and I said to one of them how embarrassed I was earlier and he said "Why, dont fat birds like you normally get wolf whistled!!??" It ruined my night, I was so upset. :cry: My sister was there and ripped into him, she said how dare you say that to my sister, she is beautiful. Who do you think you are etc etc...he was cringing and trying to apologise. I told him to go and fook himself :rotfl:

Another guy once told me I had a beautiful face, but my ass was too big. I told him to fook himself too :rotfl:

You are a beautiful preggie lady, enjoy your gorgeous body, its so clever as its making your baby inside. Be proud and hold your head high xxxxx :hug: :hug:

aww so its not just me then hun :evil:

I hate that some people think they have the right to make others feel like rubbish. I was a size 18 before pregnancy having lost 3 stone (I was a 24) now at 7 months I am a 24 again and I know that its cos I am pregnant but when people make comments like that about you it really dents your confidence.

Well sod anyone like that, my attitude now is anyone who is that shallow isn't worth caring about!

xx :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back