• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why am I so nervous?

Simoneh00

Reaction score
So my scan is in 7 hours and 50mins and Im wide awake with nerves. I don't understand. I've had 2 healthy pregnancies, no losses. Why am I now terrified it'll be bad news tomorrow? It's ridiculous, I just wanna sleep, wake up and get there! :(

tapatalking!!!

Could it be nervous excitement? You'll be dying to see your bean on the screen, its no surprise you can't sleep :hugs:

I'll be exactly the same when my turn comes, I was awake at 4.30am yesterday just because I intended to POAS! Something this big is bound to disturb your sleep- dont worry x

Have a great scan today x

Aww, it's only natural to worry Simone! I've never had any problems before either, still scared stiff tho lol! You'll be fine hon, make sure you post a pic! Hope it goes well xx

Good luck, mine is Monday and I am already so nervous and convinced something is wrong but I have nothing to go on as it's my first baby, I'm sure you will be fine!

Simone I think its made worse with all the sad news lately with mcs and u see it on here a lot this made my nerves even worse seeing ppl go through it on here,I'm sure all will be ok don't worry best of luck be looking on fb later for ya pici xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back