scan tomorrow so nervous got pains

Laura1391

Reaction score
I've got my first 12wk scan tomorrow and I've woke up with light period pains I think its just nerves but I'm so scared something will be wrong tomorrow like there going to say there's no baby I know I'm probably being silly but this waitings awful and still got to wait all day tomorrow till 4pm I'm a nervous wreck! On the plus side my morning sickness is back and its badd thought I got away with it but ohh noo its getting me now! Xx

That'll be nerves, I get those pains too, always have (if pregnant or not).
You'll be fab, can't wait to see your piccie, enjoy xxxx

You are not alone hun, i think everyone member on here has said the same thing for their first scan (including me), i was so positive it was going to be bad news that i refused to look at the scan monitor until she said "there's the heartbeat!" I also had on/off period pains and still get them now, everyone tells me it's stretching pains. Now i'm just as scared for my next scan lol

I'm sure everything will be fine for you hun and i will keep my fingers crossed for extra good luck for you! x

Good luck hun, my scan tomorrow too and absolutely crapping myself, I had some spotting on sun so have now convinced myself of the worst! I think 12week scan is the worst for everyone, your thinking about breaking your news to everyone and its souch pressure.

I look forward to seeing your pic hun, everything will be fine xx

Oh good luck lovely! I defo agree there's not a lady on here who hasn't felt/isnt feeling the same about the 12w scan. Its so nerve-wracking! Mines next week and I had some really low-down cramps last week, quite mild but its just made the nerves even worse!

Let us know how you get on sweetie, sending you lots of positive thoughts! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back