Scan tmw...so nervous

bulb

Reaction score
Evening all,

Happy new year!!  :dance:

I am so excited but full of nerves too, cause I've got my first scan tmw!! I originally had it for the 9th, but my other then found out that he would be away with work, so I managed to get a cancellation yesterday, and I am going tmw afternoon!

I cant wait to see my LO on the screen but am so nervous that everything is gonna be ok!! I think its that bit where they say that they are gonna keep the screen facing them and once everything is ok, then they'll turn it round for us to see!!

Fingers crossed for me girls!!

No wonder you are excited :cheer: Have fun meeting your LO tomorrow :)

And Happy New Year :D

bulb said:
I cant wait to see my LO on the screen but am so nervous that everything is gonna be ok!! I think its that bit where they say that they are gonna keep the screen facing them and once everything is ok, then they'll turn it round for us to see!!

Fingers crossed for me girls!!

Keeping 'em crossed for you :) Be lovely for you to see you Baby.

And they do that with the screen? :shock: Maybe its cause my 12 week scan was private but no one kept the screen faced away from me. I saw everything from the moment the wotsit went on my tummy. Same at the 20 week scan at my NHS hospital. She told me to move down the bed otherwise I would not be able to see the monitor. She turned it right round so we could see it from the start.

They didn't keep the screen faced away from me either, got to see it all from the very start.

Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to see pics!

Woo good luck hun :D
post us some piccies too!!
When i had my 12 week scan the sonographer had the screen facing her then she put the gel &thing on my belly an looked for a minute then turned it round!
20 week scan i could see from the start though!

Good luck, let us know how you got on!

At my early scan (7wks) the sonographer only turned the screen to me after she had checked everything out and written all her notes etc

I am so looking forward to my scan, was in 3 weeks but had to change the date because my partner is working so now have to wait 4 weeks, will be killing myself til then, but hope to have a much better view. good luck with yours. my first 15 years ago was so exciting, my second i did not have a scan all the way though so this one is gonna be mad

Hope everything went well with your scan xxx

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine - and it's great you get to see your LO sooner rather than later anyway :D

Try to sleep well tonight, I can't begin to imagine what you're feeling right now!

Be sure to update us on how he/she is doing :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back