Nervous wreck!!!

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Scan tomorrow! eeeekkkkkkkkk!
I just cant seem to even think about it I feel so nervous!
I think its just the memory of last time 'Im sorry its bad news, theres no heartbeat'
How am I going to manage to compose myself and stop shaking when I walk in there?
I dont want one of those internals either.
What is the best advice from those who have had an early scan, as I know you should not pee immediately before scan, but i also read a too full bladder can make the baby appear smaller???

My baby died last time at approx 7 + 3 wks and I didnt find out until 12 wk scan - still felt sick and everything - much sicker than I feel this time round?
So now Im worrying - why dont I feel as sick?

I asked my MW if I could have a scan at 8 wks and she worked that out as today, but EPU could not get me in til tomorrow (but my ticker says I will only be 7 +5.

Anyway, sorry Im rambling .... see nervous.....
... can anyone give me any advice on how they managed to cope with these types of nerves.

Thanks Ladies. xxxx

hey hun im not sure about early scans, but ill say a little prayer for you and wishing you all the luck in the world for s super healthy sticky bean :) xxx

thanks minxies.
I actually do think I'll cry if its good news!
I think my gut feeling is it will be good news, im just scared to think that incase im wrong - so im a bundle of nerves instead.
Im saying a prayer that all of us ladies on here have super stickys as we all soooo deserve it. xxxx

thank you hun! its totally normal to be nervous, ill have an early scan aswell and know i will be a complete wreck aswell lol!! but i have a good feeling for you :) i have about a month before i can have mine :( so my nervs are already building lol! will have to let me know your good news when u come home :D

Make a pregnancy ticker

I know completely how you feel had two early scans now cos of bleeding they did one internal where you have to pee first and one external at 8 weeks where you should have a full bladder obviously. Mine died last time at 7 weeks so getting to the 8 weeks was a massive milestone but if you are anything like me it will only help for a couple of days then I went back to worrying again and probably will do till my 12 week scan.

No advice but just want to say good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

All I can say is just try to relax, think about how much better it is for your bean if you're happy and contented. Good luck for tomorrow. FX. xx

FX for you tmrw hope all goes well XX

Good luck for tomorrow hun! I have an early scan also tomorrow. Fx for you xxxx

Good luck to you too Levi!.xx

Thanks everyone will update you tomorrow, hopefully with good news.

Dont feel so quite so nervous now, hopefully will be able to continue this til then!!

So will hold on to my pee - so I can have an external. xxxx

Good luck Hun, I know how you feel I was shaking when I walked in and yes I did shed a tear when they said it was all ok. I don't think we stop worrying tbh. Will be thinking about you x x

Good luck Hun, I know how you feel I was shaking when I walked in and yes I did shed a tear when they said it was all ok. I don't think we stop worrying tbh. Will be thinking about you x x

Thanks Sue,
I know its such a worry. Didnt sleep that well last night.
But I just keep thinking now, If its a strong healthy baby then it will be fine. xxx

aww good luck today hun! i got the whole scan stuff sussed now...for the last 2 i only drank 1 cup of water and the last one i went to i was busting so snook off to the loo before my app and let a little bit out and when she was doing the scan she said "ooh you've got a lovely full bladder" tee hee hee...hmmm n u wanted me to drink a whole pint before hand...i think not!! lol xx

Good luck today :) will b thinking of you x

Good luck! Don't worry about not having the sickness. I had absolutely no sickness at all. I worried about that so much and my 12 week scan showed everything to be fine. I guess everyone is different.

I don't think we ever stop worrying though. I've got my 20 week scan next Thursday and I'm worrying about that now as I've not really felt any strong movements yet and others seem to have. I keep telling myself every pregnancy is different.

Really wish you all the best of luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back