Who's just starting their 2ww???

oooh great sign Scotch!!!

Well entered my temp today and FF now thinks I'm 6dpo so woo hoo! Well I woke up this morning feeling very witchy, very wet down below but :witch: not due for a week so hoping this is a good sign. Oh and I also have a very leaky nose, very sniffly but not sure if thats a sign. Don't see how I could have a cold, and I don't suffer from hayfever either!

There's a lot of colds round here at the mo...i just got over one...

FF still isn't registering an ov date, and my phone app has changed the date to thursday putting me back to 4dpo. Been 2ww-ing for 10 days and it keeps getting longer!

i haven't been using FF but i have guessed that i ov'd on tuesday of last week which would make me 6DPO (is this right?) and for past 2 days have had cramping in lower stomach which kind of goes into lower back as well. just very light cramping and last night had slight sore boobs but that didn't last long at all. is it too early to test on friday of this week? i'll be 10DPO?

me and DD have a stinkin cold atm :( x

hi everyone! I'm in my 2ww too, and will be testing 1st of July, as we have a big party than. I'm now 3dpo, and I don't have any symptoms:( But maybe it's too early?? Hope so!

Lots of luck to you girls!

Hey cc, I'll be testing on Thursday, so 9dpo. Fully expecting it to be too early, but I know I won't be able to stop myself :poas:

Added your date Esperanza, I wish I had your willpower. My AF isn't due till the 1st but I just know I won't wait that long! Good luck to you!

Good luck for Thursday! Let us know how you get on with POAS! I'll let you know how I get on on Friday! X

Using Tapatalk

4dpo, not much changes really still cramping in lower abdo. Increased appetite, but me being a pig as usually before af appears. I wish I could say there was any real sign because I know from previous experiences my body normally tells me quite early on, it just don't show on hpt. Good luck to you all fx xx

this pm's update - i've had cramps on and off all day, just above my hips, on both sides and very mild. My boobs are big and sore still. Tempted to get a measuring tape out and see just how big!

Scotchegg put that tape measure down... lol. So this is what the nightmare 2ww brings us to!! fx for you and all the ladies in 2ww. My cramps really feel like af is preparing its self!!

Scotchegg: sounds good! Hope there's something growing inside you:)

I wish I could say I have sore boobs or something, but I don't:( anyway, I must admit that I love that so many of you will be testing soon as this gives my everydaylife more excitement:)

Wish you all the best!

7dpo today and now I'm starting to convince myself we haven't done it. I had a few cramps but nothing really noteable and besides, I'm sure it must be all in my head cos it's so early. Temp was just "normal" today for 7dpo so neither here nor there. Boobies are non existant and again just normal. Although I was STARVING yesterday, but that just could be cos I'm on a diet, haha!

Hope everyone is feeling good still!

Aw dita don't say that, it's not too early! Every woman is different! Not long til you can POAS :)

I'm 7DPO too and all I've had is light cramping for a couple of days. Was going to test Friday but might wait til next week! AF due next Friday but how long before AF due will you get results from first response? x

Using Tapatalk

First Response can possibly pick up 6 days before AF due, but think it's only something like 55% accurate at that time, so the longer you can hold out the better! I'm now also thinking of changing my testing date. My AF is due next Thursday so think I'm gonna try hold out till then! :dust: to you!

Yeah I don't want to waste money by testing too early! AF normally pretty good at arriving exactly when it should so will try my best to wait and see if it comes! Good luck to you holding out too :) x

Using Tapatalk

Wow...thats great girls! Will try to follow your examples:) I thought I felt some cramps now, but probably just in my head:) *lol*

Temp's funny, much too low for last two days. FF still isn't picking up ov, but still have sore boobs (uncommon but not unheard of for me at this point) and occasional cramps. Somewhere between 4 and 6dpo so I guess that's more likely to be leftover hormones from ov than proper symptoms yet...

Good luck girls!! It is great to come on here and feel that there are others going through it all too!!

I reckon i'm about 6dpo, though it's all irregular and guess what?! The madness has began and I have tested today - not even with fmu!! The bfn wasn't a surprise, but i feel gutted! I know it means nothing, but i so so so want to be pregnant. I don't feel anything different, no symptoms or anything, so i can't really see it happening again this month - even though we've done everything we can!!

I am going to hold out as long as i can til i next test, in fact since we are all about the same, i am not going to test until one of you lovely ladies, cc86, scotchegg, dita_parlo or esparanza84, has, that is my challenge!!

Can't wait til one of you caves!!

liv_luv_laff!

We'll have to have a competition - who can hold out the longest!

I like the idea of the competition, but I'm so sure I'll fail I'm a total :poas: addict haha! Although I am competitive though as well, so maybe this is just what I need! Who will be tempted first haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back