Who's got plans today?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I have a few things to do today, I'm to pick up some photographs and then pick up a pair of trousers for myself. (I'm sure I had to do more but can't remember what :wall2:)

The weather here is mild and foggy :)

What's everyone else got planned?

Stripping! My mum and dad are coming to help look after Hebe and strip what will be Sid's room :D

:lol: I was going to say too early for that :rofl:

Exciting :D Will you take pics of before and after :yay: and during :D

Stripping! My mum and dad are coming to help ...
I got worried by this part of the sentence !! :rofl:

Im off to buy a wii fit even though Im broke. :roll: Ive decided the baby is more important than my overdraft.

:lol: Good idea about the before and after *runs off for the camera*

ooow yes piccies!!! :yay:
im just sat in the house today with the kids planning to do some arts wirth them just crayons dont trust them with pencils or felts haha

I'm currently looking for an NHS dentist - akin to finding a virgin on a pregnancy forum - and moaning and complaining that I have a really sore throat and toothache! :lol:

I will, however, be accomplishing the domestic Goddess bit in a wee while, after my morning green fruit tea, as our house is in need of a bit of polish/hoovering and general "loveliness". Need to do my "after" shots of our house renovation as I promised a mate AGES ago...

And look for a job :(

I'm not doing much today. After spending 20 minutes on the phone trying to book an appointment with the doctors, I got cut off, so then spend another 10 minutes, only to be greeted by a woman who sounded like she couldn't be bothered to book anyone in for appointments. So I'm off to the doctors, then back home and maybe i'll go to bed for a bit lol

That would be so frustrating :wall2: If it was an emergency then that'd be just outrageous! Hope you get to see someone (and that you're ok)

Spending the day with my nephew :) Trying to fit in as much time with him before baby comes

:lol: @ Toffeepop. I'm sure there are plenty of virgins on pregnancy forums :oooo:

:lol:

Today I have a session with my trainer at 2pm, then I think I'm going to go up to barracks and speak to my TA CO about not being able to go this weekend.

Toffepop, I'm fine, just got this rash that the hospital gave me cream for last week, but it seems to be getting worse rather than better, so going to see if there's some other cream I can have.

not up too much today, we're having a day in, i'm catching up on some housework and washing (though the sodding waters off so hope it comes back on soon :wall2:) and enjoying puzzles and books with maddi :D

well, I was up not so bright but early for an appointment this morning, got some milk on the way home and soup for lunch, ended up having tinned spagetti instead and am waiting for my brother to come round to walk the dog with me, housework (a bit of at somepoint) and cook a roast.... then :sleep: :D

im sick and staying in bed today, this cold has taken a turn for the worse and ive got an awful headache
back to bed me thinks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back