What is everyones plans for New Years Eve while being PG

MissSara

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else had got planned seem as every year we all go out with family on a drinking session round the local pubs and back for a house party at night.
This year i'm nominated for taxi duties seem as i can't drink everyone assumes i want to drive round and pick everyone up all night.....

I plan on sitting in front of the tv, with the left over chocolate from xmas!!! :D

Last year we had an excellent night, plus baaad hangover, this year we'll have a nice quiet night and no hangover, yay (there's always next year :wink: )

MissSara said:
Just wondering what everyone else had got planned seem as every year we all go out with family on a drinking session round the local pubs and back for a house party at night.
This year i'm nominated for taxi duties seem as i can't drink everyone assumes i want to drive round and pick everyone up all night.....

Tell them you will charge taxi fares then :wink: black and white cab ones too lol

Not sure what we are doing,,, i dont drink anymore so i think we may have a night in with a few films or somethings...

Im going to a party at our local! I'll probably go home early as I am so tired at the moment but I've gotta try and hide the pregnancy which is a bit hard when you're not drinking! So think I am gonna say that I'm on antibiotics and can't drink. Hoping it will still be a good night even though I'll be the only sober one.

Can't face the pub sober so me and oh are going to the cinema then for a meal. First time since I can remember I haven't been drunk on NYE - but for a very good cause!

We had arranged for family to come round to ours. It's easier than finding a babysitter for my son. I bought DH a Wii for Christmas and I bought myself a PS2 off ebay with some singstar games. The plan was to drink and make fools of ourselves .... now I am hoping that everyone else will be drunk so I sound really good on the singstar :wink: but tbh I had a go on Christmas Eve and I was pretty good without having a drink, better than when I have had one :rotfl:

Mum and dad have ordered the party buffet selection from Marks n Sparks and everyone will bring some form of drink round. My sister's Dh was saying to my Dh last night that he will bring his cocktail maker round, I think I will be the only one with a fresh head on Tuesday :wink:

Xxx

Were going to OH's Aunt's, we went there Christmas night too (nice food, and OH's family dont get too drunk so I will still be able to have a conversation with them).

By the way, we told everybody I'm pregnant on christmas day (our parents already knew but nobody else) and his Aunt was nearly crying because she was so happy. We had to tell them all really, or I would of had to lie about not drinking and they would of probably guessed anyway.

At least she will know why you arn't knocking back the vodkas on NYE now.....
Glad everyone is over the moon for you

Il prob be at home in my Jama's having a glass of cherryade :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back