1st Birthday plans everyone?

mermaid

Reaction score
To all the Mummies who have their LO's b'day coming soon. Have you made any plans yet? Are you having a big party or a small family gathering? It would be great to hear what everyone has planned.

I'm undecided what to do as between myself and my partner, we have a huge family and all Fin's baby friends lol! Who do we invite? :?

I don't have a clue what we're gonna be doing, it's gonna be difficult if we wanted to hire anywhere as Soph's birthday is on the 31st!

Not really thought about Nathans yet but Aimees 2nd birthday is coming up and we are just going to have a small tea party and a cake. Not going to be making to much of a big thing of it yet. I'll probally do the same with nathan.

we took Jam to Spain to see family for his 1st, then when we came home we had all mates and family over for a party!

so about 3 partys and a holiday lol :lol:

Jakes birthday is on Sunday :cheer:

We are having a birthday party for him at our house. I have got 12 kids coming and all of their parents :shock: but most of them are family. I will be doing a buffet, pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey.

Happy Birthday Jake! Ooh it's exciting. Maybe we will have two parties just because I love the fuss lol! I'm definitely going to bake a special cake, or at least try to ha. :D Time flies so have to be prepared, espec. with Xmas just before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back