• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who was the lady who wanted a Doppler but couldn't afford one?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I'm sure I read a few weeks back that there was a lady who wanted a Doppler to listen to her lo but couldn't afford one?? Who was it???
If you're out there you can have my angelsounds jumper. It's only been used 3 times and all I want for it is postage x

Aww that's so nice of you cosmic! I am still a bit too paranoid to get rid of my one just yet, maybe once I can feel baby moving

No, was it in the classified section though? Xxxx

I don't think it was, I thought it was in one of the tri's but maybe I'm wrong x

I know this is probably a bit of a silly question but do Dopplers only work up until a certain point then?

Can you not use them all the way through?

xxxxxxxx

I know this is probably a bit of a silly question but do Dopplers only work up until a certain point then?

Can you not use them all the way through?

xxxxxxxx

You can use them all the way through I think!? Although I think when I get to the stage of feeling baby every day I'll use mine far less but at the min it's nice for reassurance on quiet days :) xxxx

No you can use it right the way through if you want x

When I was pg with Bobbi I hired one from 6 to 9 months just paid 7 quid a month or something then sent it back when done!

Sent from my HTC One S

Well if the original poster doesn't want one anymore, I'd be interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back