The last doppler on earth... Just for fun!

floppit

Reaction score
For those who have a doppler I'm really curious. If you couldn't replace it, if it was the last one on earth how much would you sell it for - or how much would you turn down in cold hard cash to keep it? You can still have your scans but as yours is the only doppler you'd never hear the heart beat again till the baby was born.

I figured I'd be tempted at £10,000+ but still MIGHT not sell, at £20K it'd be gone and I'd sing lub dup myself!

haha
i dont know
i use it 3-4 times a day and thats how much im addicted to it!
ill probably still use it on the baby when its here! :rotfl:

Nope!! :rotfl:

You have to either part with it or turn down real live cash.... I'm talking tax free, in a suitcase kind of cash - after all it is the last doppler on earth.

I love mine too. But I figured £20K and I'd cope, telling myself they had to many years ago.

yeah actually id sell it
because you would feel it moving and you can go to the hospital for a scan (i was gonna say doppler check then!!) if you thought anything was wrong!

so... how much u offering?
i dont accept cheques :lol:

Are they really that good? I wasn't sure whether to get one or not as haven't really got any spare money at the mo, still trying to cathch up from paying for our wedding in June.

I heard that it can be quite hard to find the baby's heartbeat and hear it?

xxx

I didn't have any problems finding the heart beat once I got the hang of it. The first time took me a while.

I bought mine off ebay as an ex rental and will sell it again afterwards - they hold their price really well second hand which makes them hard to buy cheap but should mean we only lose about £10 max on resale.

Kim - your a wise woman but how much would you sell for? And remember that would be it for doppling just before nodding off or when you get back from work, or just because..... :shock:

I' d sell......I can say that now as I only have 8 weeks left and don't use it as often anymore. It's just handy to have.

As for a price......It would go quite cheap I think, but not too cheap. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back