who wants to join me???

convinced my BFP won't come feeling exactly the same as all the other months!! due AF next tues really wanna be in your positive gang, can i let you know when i get AF then maybe add me for July + a few days as my cycle is long i will miss the whole of july!! is this ok rach? :pray:

never say never rusks, fingers crossed. ive had a little think and sod it im going to go for it, if i get my bfp im sure the docs will be able to work round it!!!!! watch out dh im coming!!!!!! :wink: :dance: :dance: :dance:

great news amy glad to see you back - you'll be just fine xx :dance:

thanks rusks, need to stay positive now, good luck hun.xxxxx will keep everything crossed. xxxxxxxxxxxx

rusks just let me know when you want to be added hun and i will add you xxxxxxx

I'll join too. I have absolutely no idea when AF will be here, but I bought 10 HPT from a famous internet auction site for £3.50, and I'm just gonna test every 4 weeks. Next test due on July 15th!! Not doing temps or anything, just BD alot :D

ooooooo im really looking forward to july, i hope we all get our bfp!!!! its not long now, is anyone getting any early symptoms???????xxxxx think i have 2 weeks left to wait :roll:

Good for you Wobbles, Best of luck babe, I have everything crossed!!!!

YES I AM STALKING YOU NOW.........I am trying to keep up to date with the posts before I get some shut eye :wink:

Thank you Tam - Quick run & I will make a brew so the posts are all shiney orange for you in the morning :lol:

Nu night x x x

Don't think theres any point in adding me. I've given up getting excited everytime AF is due. I know it's going to come. The endometreosis is preventing anything happening! If thats what I've got. No one is sure as yet. One year now of ttc and am losing the excitment factor. Keep forgetting that we are ttc. Sorry to rant. I've just given up thinking it's going to happen soon! :( :( :(

oh liv come on got to think positive. Wishing you all the luck and babydust in the world. :pray:

Nice to see you on here wobbles wishing you loads of luck, babydust and babyglue :pray:

Aw liv - Don't give up woman :(

It WILL happen one day - It will for us all.

Has endometreosis not been confirmed? Is there any way they can start investigagting other possibilities?

Not yet. GP thinks that it is this, and I now have , my so called appointment in fertility clinic on 23rd of August! Me and OH both have to go!
It's not so much me being on a downer, it just seems like I don't care anymore. Although I do, cause everytime I see a pregnant lady I cry!!!
:( :cry: :cry: :(
Anyway, I really shouldn't moan. We're all in the same boat ttc. We'll all get there someday. Some of us will take more time than others!

I want to think positive but i just stopped taking my pills and had a period. And now i dont know when my next period will be because they arnt regular. So i'll be excited and think my period is late and it wont be it will just be a long wait! :cry:

wow there is 15 of us just on this list imagine if we all did get our bfps the same time how mad would that be we would all be due the same month plus all the new people that joined along the way wed be spamming the first trimester section right out lol
sorry small things please small minds lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back