Oh so excited (:

Lalababy2010

Reaction score
Hello ladies, Im new to this :)
Well me and my partner are engaged, and started ttc July 26th 2010 and i guess we're the lucky couple who managed to conceive the 30th July 2010. Which makes me feel bad as i know there are loads of woman out there who wait years and years to conceive :( I don't understand why ttc isn't plain sailing :(
I started getting really bad headaches, nausea and dizziness so decided to test as 10dpo. To my surprise i got a faint positive, still dis-believe i done a 4 more pregnancy test within 2 days and all positive. So i then tried another pregnancy test at 12dpo thinking the line would be much darker at this point. But unfortunately the test came out negative, and so did the next :( I told a few people on babyandbump, and they said it sounds like a chemical pregnancy, obviously i've never heard about a chemical about it before. After i read up on it, i was convinced i had a chemical pregnancy.
I was the due on the Saturday 14th August, I didn't think much of it as i still believed i had a chemical, then Monday came along and still no period, so decided to test again And i finally got my real Bfp :) So after all that happened it turned out i was pregnant after-all :D I have now confirmed my pregnancy at my GP and now just waiting for my midwife to get in-contact and get things rolling.
I am now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and due 22nd April 2011 :)
Has anyone else gone through this too? If so it would be nice to hear about it :)
Best wishes too everyone :) xx

congrats on ur BFP! Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months, enjoy every second hun xxx

Hi Hun!

Congratulations, you are a lucky one!

I've just got my BFP and I'm worrying about a chemical pregnancy like you, so its of comfort to me to hear your story.

I'll know for sure on Thursday when I get my blood results back so fingers crossed.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

:wave: Hey! I was only ttc for 2 months, and I feel a bit bad as well, especially when I go back to the ttc fourm, and the people that are in there still, are the ones that gave me all the advice - im sure that everyones time will come...

Congrats on your bfp - its all so exciting isn't it! Especially as you probably didnt have any chance to get your head around the whole ttc thing!
Im due 2nd May, 2011, but think that will be bought forward.
And welcome to the forum - it is so helpful in here, and you can discuss ANYTHING,lol!

Congrats again, and good luck for the next couple of months - we are all going to need it!

Hi Hun!

Congratulations, you are a lucky one!

I've just got my BFP and I'm worrying about a chemical pregnancy like you, so its of comfort to me to hear your story.

I'll know for sure on Thursday when I get my blood results back so fingers crossed.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Aww try not to worry about it to much, like i said i never even heard of chemical pregnancy until i posted my BFP announcement, and a woman on there told me about it.. Just to obviously let me know just incase it happened to me, and then the next day i got my negatives. But im glad everything has turned out though. And im sure it will for you too, is this your first? xx

:wave: Hey! I was only ttc for 2 months, and I feel a bit bad as well, especially when I go back to the ttc fourm, and the people that are in there still, are the ones that gave me all the advice - im sure that everyones time will come...

Congrats on your bfp - its all so exciting isn't it! Especially as you probably didnt have any chance to get your head around the whole ttc thing!
Im due 2nd May, 2011, but think that will be bought forward.
And welcome to the forum - it is so helpful in here, and you can discuss ANYTHING,lol!

Congrats again, and good luck for the next couple of months - we are all going to need it!

Yeah it was a big surprise for both of us, after reading up on the internet about like what best positions for ttc, and how long it normally take for a healthy couple which is a year. So i though it would take us a longggg time! I think it's where we're both young as well, i suppose that contributes a bit. And i know how you feel about going back to the ttc forum, it makes me feel so bad. And they gave me so much help and advise, so now im going on there to try and help the new couple's who are ttc, and try my best to help them and give them advise :)
And congratulations to you too :D All the best wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back