who wants to join me???

all added :D

laura have joined fertility friend and set up my chart read everything on there its taken me all morning lol off to town this afternoon to get my thermometer from boots :D

now all i need to know is how to link it to my ticker like you and wobbles i did read about it but im thick as a plank of wood :roll: anybody tell me in (english) lol xxxxxxxx

I got AF today, 33 days after my last one. So guess that means my next due date is 22nd July?

Rach ... when you're on Fertility Friend, click on 'Charting' down the left-hand side and then 'Home Page Setup' - the first box contains your 'charting home page web address' and that is the link to your chart for other people to look at.

Copy and paste that into your sig - you can either do it just as a text link (see 'A' below) or you can do it so that when you click on your Snugglepie ticker it goes to your FF chart (like mine does - see 'B' below):-

A) My Chart

B)

(obviously, in both cases, changing the bit that says 'linky-bit-to-your-chart' to the actual URL of your chart!)

Hope this helps - if not there's always option C) where I'll do it for you :D (just need the URL to your chart)

hey rach great idea i was pretty confident for june, although AF not due for 7 or 8 days just know im going to get it. will keep you posted, due to my long cycle think i'll be in august. but i'll be with you all and think its a great way of getting everyone together and supporting each other.

Good luck and babydust to you all. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

hi everyone, well im all confused now, i dont think im going to have no more cuddles with oh ( without protection) as i have my date through for hospital 17th july :roll: i dont want to risk it, unless im already pregnant, but until then im going to have to wait :cry: bit nervous though if my af doesn't come, dont know what the hospital will say about that..... good luck girls im keeping everything crossed for you, and for myself :wink: xxxxx lots of baby dust is going round the ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: sorry and over seas xxxxxxxxx lots of baby dust xxxxx

yay i done it laura took me about 10 mins though lol god im so thick :oops: nothing on there yet lol only my af but i got that thermometer from boots that you reccomended today and im now going to spend the next god knows how long studying and playing with it ready to start temping 2moro thanks for the help hun xxxxxxx

LOL Laura didn't know you'd done what I did - Or did I think of that a bit late on :oops:

Good luck with the temping Rach - I slacked big time on my first month regarding times, REALLY makes it awkward. x

arggghhh laura help that thermometer is in celcius and the chart is in farenheit now what do i do????? xxxxxxxxxx

temp multiply by 1.8 + 32 if I remember right BUT Rachael gave me a chart to convert I will paste it to you :D

that would be fab thanks wobbles hun ooh am like kid with new toy cant wait for the alarm to go off in morning xxxx

May I join too?

My af will be due on July 25.

Baby Dust to all of US!!!!!! :pray:

Best regards,
Kukush

amy do you want to be left on the list hun (((((hugs))))) xxxxxxxx

i would like to be kept on you never know, been really poorly, been feeling really dizzy like when you have just come off a round about that feeling,, its horrible, have bad cramps in lower abdoman, went to docs againn he just give me tablets to stop the dizzyness didn't find out why i was so dizzy. lots of baby dust to you all wishing you all the best luck in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no problem hun sorry your still feeling crappy good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx

You can add me to the list - I'm going to be testing on 11th July.
AF is actually due on 10th but my mam's birthday is on 11th so I'm going to give it an extra day and test then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back