Positive Mood, join me?

laurat

Reaction score
Well my story so far is I came on here to join tri 1 in Feb and unfortunately had a natural mc on 18th. Had a rubbish 3 months as every 2 weeks I was spotting. Counted my last 2 spottings that were right on time with my old cycle as an af. Therefore Im now on my 2nd month using my cbfm. Last time using it I got my peak on cd 19 Bd and a BFP!

Ive been all over the place as both my best friends are pregnant, one with twins. Its been so hard being happy for them as I have such hurt and jealousy inside and I feel so horrible for being bitter. My sister is also ttc too and yesterday she asked to borrow my pregnancy books to read. Obviously I immediately though oh shes pregnant and for the first time inside I actually had a calm happiness about someone elses pregnancy. Unfortunately she isnt and she is worried as shes now 5 months with thr cbfm and nothing. Shes actually jealous of me as I at least know I can get pregnant. Im now so desperate that we both get our bfp!

My sister went to a very good physcic who predicted my mc and then said that July would be the month for her to get het bfp. She also said that very soon after there would be a close announcement for her family member.

Long story short Im up this morning and I want to be positive. I want to believe that by October when I was due I will be past the 12 weeks with my sister in tow. Cant speak to hubby as hes of the opinion stop thinking and talking about it. Do you think Im a nuts, nasty person? Whose with me?

Positive thought is so healing, the emotions are a funny thing, and sometimes we feel something that surprises us. I'm hoping that you get to feel on top of things and both you and your sister get a nice big fat BFP soon xxx
my Sis is TTC too I asked her if she was monitoring her cycle and she said "no I'm just having shitloads of unprotected sex" her and her OH are really wanting a baby obviously lol, I wish it was as easy as that, anyway I'm sending positive vibes back to you xx

Thans Polly, huge load of baby dust back to you and your sis too! Wish I could still be in the blissful unprotected sex phase too to be honest!WE WILL ALL DO IT!

sorry you have had a rough ride. You will get there soon hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back