do you think theres a link......

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hello mummys!

i was just wondering, do you think that there isa link between morning sickness and sex of baby???

just beucase all my friends who have had girls had awful morning sickness... all my friends who had boys, didn't have any sickness
????????? ????????? was wondering what your morning sickness was like and what sex bubby you had?????????

I don't think so... cos i had a girl and never really had morning sickness i felt sick but was never sick. and my mum only had morning sickness with my brother not me or my sister :?

another old wives tale I think. I've had a boy and a girl and was sick with both of them. :hug:

no not true. I had no morning sickness whatsoever. Yet had ababy girl. (i was also convinced it was a boy)

i barely had any morning sickness and I had a girl :D

i had a girl and my morning sickness was quite mild. i felt nauseous but never threw up.

never had sickness, only 2 or 3 times in the later weeks
but its a girl

I was only sick once when pregnant with my son. xxx

First time round I had quite alot of sickness (nausea and throwing up) and I had a boy :D

I've had morning sickness this time around (nausea and throwing up again) but I don't know the sex yet.

Well I had a girl and I seemed to be sick for the whole 9mths.... was even sick during labour!

I had really bad sickness was signed off work with it and everything!

I had extreme morning sickness at about 8 weeks, couldnt even keep water down. And had a boy...!

xx

trixipaws said:
i had a girl and my morning sickness was quite mild. i felt nauseous but never threw up.

I had the same - very nauseous but no throwing up. And it was the same for both my pregnancies - and I've got 1 girl and 1 boy - so I think the morning sickness/gender theory is an untrue myth.

Nope it's rubbish... :)

I had hardly any morning sickness with Tia.. only if someone smoked around me... and this time, I had loads and loads and loads... so much so I actually lost weight in my first tri... :rotfl: and its another girl... so two girls.. two completely different pregnancies.. :roll:

I think it's an old wives tale. I had a boy and although I didn't have sickness I had really bad nausea for quite a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back