WHICH TEAM ARE YOU? Blue 34, pink 27 and yellow 16

Just found out we're team blue! :) That still sounds really weird to say.....

Wow the boys are racing ahead!! But maybe all us team yellows will have girlies and overtake at the end, lol xx

Last edited:
Will add tipper to team :blue: and provisionally purplehippy to team :pink: x

Im only 14 weeks so too early to tell but dont think we will find out anyway, didnt find out with my son and it was a nice surprise! Team Yellow! x

Team blue for me and there's no mistaking it as he's very well endowed lol!!

I am expecting a girl so team pink for me YAY very happy xx

Had my scan today and they think we are :blue:! Not 100% so it might change after I've had a 4d scan in a few weeks!

Yay just about to update list - two more for :blue:, two more for :pink: and one more for :yellow: xx

Can I be put down for yellow please, not because I want to, just because we couldn't see as the cord was in the way, still thinking boy though x

Team Pink for me woohooo another princess to add to the two we allready have awwww x

Team blue for me :D, found out yesterday and couldn't be happier!

:pink: Please add me to team pink, we are delighted to be expecting another girl xxx

Congrats to you girls who have found out in the last few days!!!!

x

Congrats on the :pink: bumps leibiloo87 and Galaxyblue!
Congrats on the :blue: bump Suzie86
Sorry to hear that you didn't get to find out xHopefulx but that adds someone to the :yellow: team albeit reluctantly!
will update now x

Baby has its legs crossed, hopefully find out at my other scan on the 8th! x

Last edited:
Fx baby behaves on 8th for you shauna xx

A reluctant team yellow for me :( my OH is very against finding out . I have a few weeks to convince him though .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back