Which name should I choose?

What a cutie, I see what the others are saying about Daisy but I think it's a really positive happy name.
You couldn't be angry with a Daisy, could you?
Congratulations whatever you choose!

Hey Binzy!

Ha this is very true, Daisy's sound like little angels! Hmmmm! X

My fave is Sofia closely followed by Daisy. I wouldn't care if they were popular at the moment or not and she's gorgeous congratulations x

Congractulations she is beautiful i defenatly think she looks like a daisy xxx

I'd say Verity, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl :)

Reading through this thread I'm presuming you are none the wiser?? Lol x

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Awe shes a little beauty! Congratulations. I am biased but I think she would love the name Daisy. Everyone tells me it's a pretty name. I know a Verity and it was a grower. Its also lovely xx

tapatalking

William and Sofia sound really good together. I had no idea it was popular, I don't know any around here!

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations again! How is Will taking to his role as big brother? Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Verity is a lovely name! Not used very often but that also makes it appealing :)

Does your little lady have a name yet Pos??

xxxxxxx

I bet that drives your relatives crazy ;-)
It's a big decision though xx

I love Verity!

OH's niece was nameless for a week (then she was an "Alice" lol)

xxxxxxx

my MIL said they had to call my husband "baby B" for weeks until they finally named him Darrell (and he absolutely hates his name lol)

my MIL said they had to call my husband "baby B" for weeks until they finally named him Darrell (and he absolutely hates his name lol)

Haha! I hope my kids don't hate their names!

I love ur username, is that ur actual name? X

Haha! I hope my kids don't hate their names!

I love ur username, is that ur actual name? X

I hope so too :whistle:
Thanks hun, my real name is Faye. Cersei is a character from my fave book/tv series (game of thrones). Actually the character is not my favourite but I LOOOOVE the name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back