I need twins names!!

Alice_26

Reaction score
Well...i'm having twins, probably 2 girls and we can't decide how to name them, we already have 3 beautiful daughters: Ella Grace, Sophia Rose and Charlotte Ann. We can't decide on 2 names, but i really like Sienna, Olivia and Averie. What do you think? I need names that go with my other girls too, heeelpp!!! :)

love sienne and olivia - trying to convice my hubby if we catch with a girl to call her olivia :) how is averie pronounced? as it reminds me of a bird house lol its cute tho sounds italian :) i like the name rosetta not sure on the spellings and gabriella my kids are issabella and alexander :) alexandra is nice for a girl tho

Evie x x x

Thanks hun!! Averie is spelled like AY-vree. My OH likes Sienna and Olivia too, so probably if they're finally 2 girls i think their names are gonna be Sienna Marie and Olivia Hope!

aww there well nice names lol i would knick them but i got to get pregnant first lol then have a girl lmao!!! i think im thinking too far ahead!!! are you excited about having twins??

I wish you the best luck!!! And yeah i'm really excited, but oh so nervous haha, 5 kids = crazy house = crazy parents haha, but i'm sure it's gonna be wonderful. I'm more nervous for the scan i have in 2 days, we'll find out if they're both girls, one of them is a she 100% but they couldn't see the other so...i'm not getting so excited because the doctor told me that probably they were 2 girls, but oh well, everything is possible, as long as they're healthy i'm ok with it!

aww good luck with the scan hope you get the baby sexes you want x x x

Awww Congrats on the twins & good luck with the scan :)

Your children have beautiful names and I looove Sienna x

Well now that we know 100% i'm having BOY and GIRL, we need new names, for the girl, we have:
- Olivia Hope
- Sienna Marie
- Sienna Olivia
And for our little man we have a few too:
- Max Riley
- Noah Matthew (my OH really likes this one)
- Adrian James
- Jayden Matthew
- Nathan Alexander

Which one do you think it's better, we just can't decide...

I LOVE Sienna and Noah!

Aw your kids must be so excited about twins coming!

Which goes better with your surname? I love them all :love:

Blimey! 6 women in th house! Poor Hubby! hehehe. They are gorgeous names! xx

I thought you was looking for boy names twins i was so tempted to put Jhon and Edward :D hehe x

twins would be amazing!! i love the names maisie poppy and willow but OH doesnt!! lol your names are lovely :D xx

I like Olivia and Noah, just because of how the middle names sound with the two together! :yay:

I love Sienna Marie; I think Sienna Olivia is a mouthful, and Noah Matthew is gorgeous! I love biblical names, I am trying to convince OH if we have a boy for his middle name to be Isaiah its sooo pretty.

cc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back