What's your thoughts.....?

Exactly! Glad someone else sees it my way! Haha! Xx

Well i have Alice and there is that song Alice Alice who the f*** is Alice, but that didn't put me off, if you like your name choices you will choose them no matter what people say. i think because i loved that song in the pantomime thats why its in my mind so much cant believe you haven't heard it! Maybe its a Yorkshire thing?

Last edited:
Well i have Alice and there is that song Alice Alice who the f*** is Alice, but that didn't put me off, if you like your name choices you will choose them no matter what people say. i think because i loved that song in the pantomime thats why its in my mind so much cant believe you haven't heard it! Maybe its a Yorkshire thing?

My mum says she knows the Daisy song but she said someone will always have something to say about it!!

xx

My mum says she knows the Daisy song but she said someone will always have something to say about it!!

xx

Yeh they will, like i said my daughters name is in a song, it was just because it was a song i loved as a kid i wanted a pet cow and so in my mind daisy = daisy the cow but other people wont even remember the song i was just strange i liked the cow more than the princess lmao xx

Last edited:
Haha, nope, never heard of it! :)

Well....after quite a while of trying to decide, it's official......she will be Daisy Grace. Im so pleased I get to use my sweet little granny's name after all. I'm utterly in love with it infact! Oh has come round and I heard him say 'Daisy Grace is going to look so cute in that' to my mum!

So happy with our choice! Xxxx

Congrats - you can never please everyone no matter what! x

Awwww my niece is called Daisy Grace! it is such a cute name! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111