Which name should I choose?

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Here is my girl...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371935375.844714.jpg

We can't decide on a name but have the following options, which do u think?...

Verity
Sophia/Sofia
Daisy

???? X

Awwww, she's beautiful. It's completely your choice - but I love Daisy, and think it could really suit her :)

I agree with th above, she looks like a daisy ;-) very pretty xxxx

Sophia / Sofia is one of the most popular girls name at the moment so that alone would put me off.

I quite like Verity actually, different without being too out there.

Daisy is cute too.

She is just beautiful hun and I think she could be either a Verity or a Daisy.

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Verity is lovely ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I agree she looks like a Daisy! Sophia is a lovely name too though, it's what you like that matters x

Last edited:
Congratulations, she looks gorgeous.

Good luck picking a name, personally I like Verity or Sophia. xx

She's gorgeous! I love the name Verity so would go for that. I think Daisy is cute to though x

Daisy is so cute!!!

I thought you'd have gone for Darcy, which by the way I think goes lovely with Will.

She's so beautiful :love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think she looks like a Daisy although I do also like Verity, one of my friends recently called her lo Verity Paige. She's beautiful hun xxx

I do like Daisy. But I think Daisy is a cutesy baby name, and not so great on an adult. It's a bit childish and not very grown up, imo.
I love Sophia, and am considering it for my baby...I didn't realise it was popular though, as I don't know of any around here. I may re-think.
Verity is different, and she will probaby be the only one called it in her class.
Try calling her each of the names for a couple of hours and see which you prefer.

Congratulations, she is a beauty x

She's gorgeous! I think she looks like a Verity but they are all lovely xxx

She is beautiful, my initial thought was Verity, I love sophia but its too popular now so that puts me off it. Daisy is lovely too but agree but not sure as an adult name. Congrats :) x

She looks like a Verity to me. Also Daisy is getting stupidly popular, even though it's a lovely name (albeit a little to girly for my liking) x

tapatalkin

Also huge congratulations! She is beautiful regardless of what you choose to call her xxx

tapatalkin

Yea I agree Sofia is very popular at the moment so maybe not for me although William is so common lol!

Have exactly the same reservations about Daisy, I don't like it on an adult.

So I think I'm swaying to verity :shock: going to think about it for a day or so.

Thanks everyone xxx

I have to say I think William and Sofia look very classy written next to each other lol :love:

Still practicing on the new phone.....

What a cutie, I see what the others are saying about Daisy but I think it's a really positive happy name.
You couldn't be angry with a Daisy, could you?
Congratulations whatever you choose!

My two faves are Verity and Sofia. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back