Which girls name do you prefer?

cc86

Reaction score
sophia or lydia? DD is laila so would like something that sounds nice with her name :) i've added a poll!

ps i don't even know if i'm pregnant haha but if and when i am next pregnant if it's a girl i want one of those names but i can't decide which one! xx

Last edited:
I really like both but as you can see we chose Sophia as Ella's middle name and I think it is such a pretty, girly name :)

I love them both <3 can't decide which I like better!

DD is Laila Skye and her initials are LSC so I was thinking of maybe goin for Lydia Sophia so they're both LSC! Can't decide! X

Using Tapatalk

Confusing for post reasons when they are older though ;)

Haha!! Do you mean post as in posting on the forum?! Haha!!! Xx

Using Tapatalk

I'm so dim!! BLUSH! I blame the fact it's past my bedtime ;)

Just seen this post, and I'm def for Lydia, Sophia is lovely but soo popular at the mo
I played ice hockey for years with a Lydia, and it's rarely used, and she was lovely ...

Ooh I like names that aren't common! :) xx

Using Tapatalk

Just thought how about Lola? or Leoni , they would go lovely with Laila

I hate leoni / leona (sorry!) and think Lola is too similar to Laila, I did think of calling Laila Lola, it's cute! Any more suggestions? Xx

Using Tapatalk

Aww Laila is a beautiful name, I wanted that if I was having a girl, after my grandmother, but OH hates it, so I'm going to push for it as a middle name next time, seeing as we're having a boy...!

As for this baby, I prefer Sophia to Lydia, my niece is called Sophia and I love it! It's such a pretty name!

I also like Allegra, Amelie/Amelia and Eva to go with Laila

xx

someone i absolutely detest, her daughters middle name is amelie so that will never ever be a name i use ;)

i can't believe your OH hates the name laila, it's lovely! not that i'm biased or anything hehe but it really is a pretty name :) i think that it should be the womans choice what to call the baby seeing as we have to suffer (well, i did) for 9-10 months :p i like ava for a middle name, hubby doesn't like it as he thinks its an "old wifeys name" haha xx

Last edited:
I liked Ava as well for a girl, but OH hated it as well! We have managed to agree on this LO's name now we know he's a boy, but if the next one is a girl, it's going to take us the whole 9 months to decide on a name!!!

I also said to OH that I should at least get the final decision! He said that he'll wait until I'm exhausted from labour and secretly name the baby, but I feel that if we were ever to disagree, after watching me give birth he'll be putty in my hands!

xx

I voted sophia but must admit that I also love the name lydia. Sophia is much more popular now....

We've found and agreed on a new name which I've never heard of before til I heard of it last week and we love it! So different! Secret though ;) xx

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back