Which name should I choose?

Thanks for all ur advice girls!

I booked a holiday yesterday and had to fill in a name for my princess so I was put on the spot lol!

So I called OH at work and we decided... Verity! :0) xxx

Thanks for all ur advice girls!

I booked a holiday yesterday and had to fill in a name for my princess so I was put on the spot lol!

So I called OH at work and we decided... Verity! :0) xxx

Yay :) I'm glad you picked that one, I love that name! Unique and pretty xx

Aww :love: Verity is lovely xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gorgeous :) x

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Gorgeous name for gorgeous girl, how you getting on pos? X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Gorgeous name for gorgeous girl, how you getting on pos? X

Thanks hun! So far so good! She's sleeps loads though! In fact I'm thinking of going to see the HV about it tomorrow, she is literally asleep all the time except for when she eats or I change her. Even when she feeds she's nods back off again! In the morning she seems to wake for an hour or so. So she's kinda just slotted into our normal daily life. If I'm honest I was so scared of her coming and not coping, it's not easy, OH has just taken them off to the park and it was a mission getting them ready to go but otherwise, second time round (so far) is going really well :)

Hope ur ok Hun? Xx

Aww thats great :) so glad to hear its going well. I have the same fears as H never slept as a newborn lol. I guess they are all different though, im good its scary how quickly it goes second time round. Guess its all the running round after crazy toddler. Hope will.is enjoying being a big bro. Verity looks so like him :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back