which HPT is the best????

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
:doh: there are so many HPT (which are soooooooooo expensive) i have used 2 Sainsburys brand ones... and they have showed no results :| has any one elsed used these and has sucsess with them... if not. which ones are the best/ most sensitive ones to use????
Thankyou for reading :hug:

also...... is it better to pee directly on to the stick...... or pee in to a container and place the stick in to that???????? awwwwwww its so confusing hehe

i used to use clearblue or first response when testing because i was hoping for a BFP quickly but i now have a more sensible head on and use tesco or asda's own, think they are meant to be good

some of the ladies on here buy from e-bay but not sure what seller it is

i pee into a container then test as i find it easier

:hug:

hi..

i use the tests from asda, there not a big name, but have served me well...

you can get a 2 pack for £3.68... BARGAIN

good luck

hi there!

I used the Ebay cheapies (got 20 ov tests and 5 pg tests) for £2.99 and a bit of postage - came to £4.99 altogether. I then used a clear blue digi when I got a positive on them!!

Sam xxxx

I don't think there any good/bad tests. If you want to test early, you just need to make sure you buy the appropriate tests that are really sensitive.

I bought the sensitive tests from ebay, they were absolutely fine. When you do get a BFP, most of us end up doing several tests because we can't quite believe it. So I bought some clearblue ones as well.

The clearblue ones are good because they do detect BFPs before you're period is due and it doesn't have to be used with your first pee of the day either.

The ebay ones are economical but not any worse than branded tests. I think they're what GPs use.

i just bought 20 ov tests and 10 preg tests for £4.50 encluding postage! BARGAIN! whenever i've been to a family planning clinic or doctors etc they always use these ones, i was advised by them, there all exactly the same, just some pick it up earlier, and are more clear to read, :)

Hi,

I used the Sainsburys tests when I found out I was pregnant, I got a faint line at 10DPO which then got stronger as the days went on.

I have used the Ebay cheapies before, personally I don't like them as they get evaporation lines which lead to confusing results. I've seen this happen with other women on the forum and its so upsetting when someone gets their hopes up and it doesn't come to anything.

I think a test like Sainsburys is far better, I've never had any problems with interpreting the results. They are reasonably priced at 2 for £3.88, which is alot cheaper than the branded ones like clearblue.

Guess its just personal choice really.

id say use ebay cheapies then if you see a line confirm it with a clear blue digital or a more expencive test :)

Ebay cheapies are great. If, and i say IF, i ever get a bfp i will also try one of the leading brands but i have complete faith in the cheapies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back