which brand HPT (pregnancy test) did you use?

Want Baby number1

Reaction score
I bought Clearblue digital to test with (the ones that tell you aprox when you concieved aswell). I chose them as there the ones i heard most about and saw advertised on telly etc. Now i heard that there not too reliable, is that right? Has anyone tested with them and got a wrong answer or...? Im now hearing that first response is the best brand to use? x

Yes clearblue can be unreliable my friends friend did 1 and it told her she was 8 weeks when she went to the doctors she was actuall 14 weeks!

First response are really good i did one with my son who's not 3 it gave me a bfp within about a minute.

The old clear blue digitals are much better than the new ones that tell you how many weeks. That's what I got my +ve on and it was great to see 'pregnant' in bold letters....much more exciting than just a line!

With my boys i used first response, this time (which i lost due to EP) i used tesco own brand which were rubbish (did the job but took ages) and clueblue digital with conception whatsit, and it was spot on 2-3 which is 5 weeks.

Its personal preferece but ive never had a neg result that turned postive because of it being a bad test.
They all measure the same thing so in reality should work the same,

goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back