Where's your hospital bag?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Can't really put mine near the front door but thinking of keeping it in the boot of the car. There's nothing in there yet that would "go off" as such. Will put drinks and munchies in the fridge nearer the time and we can just grab them. Am also thinking that if Albert decides to come when I am not at home to grab the bag I've still got it with me.

Where are you all keeping yours? xxxxxxxxx

I'll be keeping mine in the bedroom (once they're packed that is!)

i'm at home most of the time so will just keep it here in our bedroom, not even thought about packing it yet though. xx

Mine are in our bedroom. I keep adding to it and taking things out! Keep changing my mind what little baby outfits to take! Can't really put it in the car as we plan on going in hubby's car when we finally go, but he travels around a lot for work, so if I need it and he's away somewhere I'm a bit stuck! :/ xx

Mines in the bedroom for the both of us (baby and me). I don't have the room by the front door. x

More panic induced hysteria on my part that I am totally unorganised and wouldn't ever even think about this!! MUST WRITE MORE LISTS!!! MUST GET ORGANISED!!! The car is a good idea though... Although would it being so cold affect any of the contents?? Cold jimjams when you get to hospital might not be nice!

Mines in the bedroom I need my boot for shopping and my back seat for children.

Nursery at the moment although it will prob move to the car in a few weeks. I travel alot with work so could have baby on the m6 lol x

Mine is gonna have to be in the nursery as when the time comes my FIL will be taking us to the hospital so we don't have to worry about parking etc xx

HellyWelly - never fear your pregnancy twin is in the same boat - hospital bag!! Ha haven't even thought about it and I'm usually one for lists... I 'm thinking I've still got plenty of time

In denial or what!

mine is currently in my living room and it's probably where it'll end up staying because i'm in the process of putting odds and ends in it atm

Last edited:
oh good thinking if i ever get it packed i think il leave it in the car :)

I'm convinced this baby is going to be late, hence why I haven't sorted it yet. I'll have the shock of my life if I go into labour at 38 weeks!!

Mine is in my bedroom. I keep changing my mind as to what and how much to take.xx

Mine has replaced my Xmas tree in the living room. It looks like im moving into the hospital though I've got 3 bags because I want a water birth I've taken 2 towels and my dressing gown is big and bulky. There only smallish bags but still looks like we are moving in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back