• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First or Worst Hangover Experience.....

The first time I got drunk I was 14 and drank 1 litre of vodka! I was so bladdered my mum called the police on me to teach me a lesson. I was hungover for about 4 days.

About 2 years ago I went out clubbing and woke up stranded in an army camp :eek:

Vickyleigh said:
About 2 years ago I went out clubbing and woke up stranded in an army camp :eek:

Ooooh that must have been great!!!! :D

It would ave been even greater if I could remember how or why I was there and I didn't have any shoes :eek:
It's the army camp where prince william is but unfortunatly he wasn't there at the time.

Did you get in anyones bed thinking it was yours??? 8)

Erm well yeah :oops:

I was seeing a squaddie at the time but he was away...........
It was a good job we weren't serious because it didn't take him long to find out.

Vickyleigh said:

It was a good job we weren't serious because it didn't take him long to find out.

I am soooo impressed :rotfl:

One of my real baddies was when I was studing in Grenoble Uni, France and it was Beaujolais Nouveau day where all the beaujolais was supplied EVERYWHERE (including the Uni canteen) with tapas and I don't even like red wine... was v sick and very poorly!
The stupidest time I had a hangover was my engagement party when my hubby had to prepare all the party as I was groaning in bed all morning! Couldn't even manage Bucks Fizz for the toast! :roll:
Each time I wonder why I do it...and the hangovers get worse as I get older...At uni my friend and I could get through a box of wine...Now I don't drink anything.

frangelle said:
Vickyleigh said:

I am soooo impressed :rotfl:

I'm impressed at myself for getting in there in the first place! I thought them places were supposed to be highly secured and if I managed to get in the camp then I don't think terrorists will have a hard job. But saying that I can't even remember how I got in :think: :think:

so mine was my 18th birthday. OH had the girls and i went out with my m8s. started at my m8s house drinking 2 litres of vodka & red bull, had to get on the bus to the town centre, was paraletic and talking to a random man on the bus. the in the bus depo i needed the toilet & they wouldnt let me in so we kiked up a fuss lol then wen i was waitin 4 another bus i was talking to a turkish bloke like i knew him and told him things that r 2 embarasing to say lol they i was at the clubs & was sick all ova the floor :puke:
woke up at my m8s dads flat slouched on the sofa whilst she was spread across the floor god no's how we aqtually got their .. had a pounding head ake and couldnt keep anything down and had to go back home to the girls lol
x sophie x

These are great hehe, the things u do under the influence of alcohol :lol: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back