Where should I be feeling for my uterus?

Annie050408

Reaction score
Am 15 weeks now and wasn't sure where my bump was but it occurred to me today that it may be higher up than I thought by now. I falt my tummy below my belly button (and through my extra layer of eh hem...insulation) and it feels pretty solid- would the bump be that high by now?

I'm only 2 days behind you and last night I was lying on my side, when I rolled onto my back I could see a solid bump starting just below my belly button, it felt pretty solid too x I don't really have extra insulation so I'm pretty sure it must have been uterus x x hope I'm right! Otherwise I'm thick as the proverbial x

Thanks Helen- I can't believe I still thought it was just above the pubic bone- doh!!

It might be x lmao x I might just be putting on insulation! x x

Ooooooh just googled it and it says you should be able to feel it about 3-4 inches below your belly button BUT I was wondering, you know how some women have a small torso, would it still be 3-4 inches below on them? x

I'm only 2 days behind you and last night I was lying on my side, when I rolled onto my back I could see a solid bump starting just below my belly button, it felt pretty solid too x I don't really have extra insulation so I'm pretty sure it must have been uterus x x hope I'm right! Otherwise I'm thick as the proverbial x
yea tha will be your uterus i do the same thng roll on my side then onto my back and it stands up like a little hill. At about 15wks it was about the size of my fist now at 18wks its got bigger.

Mine was measuring 16 weeks at 9 but its my 4th - we are all different and grow at different paces, i'm sure its fine x

Ooooooh just googled it and it says you should be able to feel it about 3-4 inches below your belly button BUT I was wondering, you know how some women have a small torso, would it still be 3-4 inches below on them? x
Apparently when you get to 20 weeks it should be in line with you belly button:) When i was 17 weeks my midwife said mine felt like 15 weeks,(she said to trainee to have a feel and she said its harder to feel "smaller uterus") but i do have a prolaps. mine is now just in line with my belly button and I'm 20+1. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back