Where are your kicks?

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Most of my movements are still below my belly button. I thought my uterus should be above my belly button now (midwife prodded and said it was last week but didn't measure) but I'm not feeling any movement up there yet.

I'm so paranoid about not growing :???:

Mine are really low down, and my uterus does seem to have risen for weeks.

I literally just started feeling kicks above my bellybutton in the last 2 days, before that they were all really low down, so I wouldn't worry too much :)

I was only feeling kicks very low down (near my bladder) until this week. Felt baby's first kick above belly button this week. You will probably feel them very soon x

My bump goes very high, but not much fun, as it is causing me to have trouble breathing which being asthma anyhow isn't making life much fun at the moment. The baby seems to be sitting up high a lot of the time and the bottom part seems empty if that makes sense :roll: .

I am having lots of kicks right at the top of my bump (which is just under my boobs) but then i have a very wriggly baby in there who doesn't seem to sleep much. Also only being 5'2" at a good stretch i am only a small so i would guess this is why everything seems higher, as baby needs the room, but over all the bump probably isn't really that big compared to someone taller.

I think everyone and every bump is different, i wouldn't worry to much about it. Have you had a 25 week check up?? If so, i am sure something would have been said then.

My high kicks only started about 26 weeks when he found my ribs!! Your soon start feeling them higher! x x

mine seem to be everywhere at the moment! at the sides mainly! wierd isnt it, im sure it will change as time goes on x

I'm like country bumpkin, my bump is higher than my normal, and low down my body doesn't seem to have changed at all! My placenta is on the front, and they showed me at the scan that baby's bumm and feet were all up the top, and head down- so this seems why I only feel the high kicks,and I'm way above the belly button now. but the kicks are only week and few and far between at mo, as only felt them from 20 something weeks.

I remember my first kick that I felt on the outside was about 3 inches to the right of my bellybutton :) stayed there for about a week then it was everywhere! I am so jealous of pregnant ladies getting kicked :lol:.. I miss it! xx

my bumps are very low down but its just the postion that she is lying in and they are more to the left hand side cause of the position she is "stuck" in due to lac of fluid but yeah everyone is different maybe your bump has its feet down low and is comfortable and deosnt want to move xx

At my 20 week scan baby was sitting upright so maybe he/she still is.

Midwife didn't measure me at 25 weeks so I'm waiting for my 28 weeks appointment for measuring!

Mine are still where I started feeling them - either on a level or below my belly button, haven't felt anything above belly button level yet, but whilst I'm feeling the baby I'm not worried, he/she seems okay in there :)

mine are mainly still low down with the odd one level with my belly button which is strange as i can 'see' those as well as feel them!
Definitely wouldn't worry, your feeling movement, thats the main thing and the mw will let you know if there is any slow growth which im sure there won't be x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back