Where is my cat? UPDATE P2: HERE WITH ME :D

debecca

Reaction score
Annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! Where are you?

Hasn't been seen all day and normally she's in and out and shake it all about... her little pyramid home looks empty and I am able to type without a furry grey lump across my arms. It feels WRONG!

I'm so worried. The last time a cat wouldn't come for her food she was no longer of this Earth and all I keep thinking is that the same thing is happening again and I can't bear to lose Annie, I've had her 13 years! 13 years!

Poor Anifold. I want her to come home :cry:

n502067168_67716_2681.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww no, I was so sad when you lost ShePatch, she was very pretty! I love cats :cry:
I hope Annie comes home very soon!!

Oh dear im sure she is fine just out exploring.

She can probaly sense that Connie is coming tonight so wants to stay out the way :D so she doesnt see her mummy in pain.

Hope she turns up soon :hug:

Awww I hope she comes home soon.
Do your neighbours have sheds she could be shut in? Have you checked your cupboards?

I hope she turns up safely

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hmm, so I've just started crying uncontrollably about this and went in to ask Jim if he could go and look for her. He's playing some stupid PC game and his response was:

"But I'm making a SCYTHE!" :roll: :x

Anyway I've booted him out into the grounds with a torch.

SO upset.

Aww Bex im not suprised your upset after last time but im sure she is fine and just having a walk.

Have you checked any sheds like Sherlock said?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm sure she'll show up debecca :hug: she'll just be out exploring :hug:

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no!! I hope she has turned up today!
it's usually a case of been locked in somewhere like a shed if she's an outdoor cat. I have indoor ones and they constantly end up locked in cupboards and wardrobes-they are so good at sneeking in when we're not looking!!!

Anyway-hope you've found her and she's ok.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No sign of the Fold still :cry:

Cupboards and garages aren't really an option up here at the castle and none of the neighbouring people have seen her either. It's quite a close community (there's only about 8 of us up here) so everyone's keeping their eyes open.

I just feel so terribly unhappy about it. I know it's probably irrational and she'll turn up but I feel sad :cry:

could she be having kittens hun? she may have gone to make a nest xx

She's 13 :rotfl:

And was spayed when she was less than a year old :rotfl:

So unlikely - unless she's jealous of her owner of course!!!!!!!!

She's only been missing 36 hours so I'm not going to panic just yet. Going to have my BAFFUTS and then I'll go out in the light and look for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back