Where has my energy gone?

Belle

Reaction score
I'm in week 33 now and have absolutely no energy at all and feel totally useless. My partner is going out to work and coming home and cooking for me and I feel so guilty. I'm also not sleeping at night (because my partner snores so loudly) so I'm on the sofa where I can at least get a little bit of sleep. Is anyone else feeling this way - I can't even be bothered to empty the dishwasher - help!!

i feel for you belle. i was like that from bout 25 weeks till 32 then i perked up. im always tired but cant sit still for longer than 5 mins coz i just wna clean!! lol u'll perk up soon hun, and dont feel guilty coz ur body obviouly needs to rest :)

I've been the same for the last 4 days, i went to the mall on Sunday and had a gentle walk around, i was nearly crying walking back to the car cos i was so tired and had no energy then when i got to the car i sat there for about 10 mins before driving home as i just didn't have the energy to turn the steering wheel :( i've been in bed by 8 the last 2 nights x

I am the same...No energy AT ALL...I have SO much left to do before baby comes and I have no motivation to do anything :roll:

I'm glad it's not just me - I feel so guilty as well. Hubbie's been great, taking on a lot of the household stuff. Just walking round the supermarket leaves me panting and in need of putting my feet up :( .

Work isn't letting up either - I'm still working over 10 hours a day and it's an hour commute each way. I can't believe I said I'd work through to 38 weeks. I want a good night's sleep and I know that's not going to happen :( :( :(

im exactly the same i cant be bothered to do anything the washing is building up lol yesterday i slept all day just because i couldnt be bothered to get up and do anything :? i feel so lazy

Yep Im the same. I keep planing to do stuff like washing up or decorating but when I start I just find my whole body aches really quickly, I cant even wander into town, I have to take the car, or I worry that I wont manage the walk home again after! I even find it a struggle to sit at the computer for huge amounts of time, as my brain gets tired, I just feel tired and restless a the same time, its like my body cant win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back