where have all the nappy liners gone?

Bubalu

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy some disposable nappy liners but everywhere seems to be out of stock! Is there a global shortage? Does anyone know of a supplier that has some?

Cheers, Lucy x

Thanks for your help Melanie and Bee...I guess I must have looked at a few sites that were out of stock first by coincidence :wall:

Bee said:
I've used the first 3 sites. I have little lamb nappies. The top 2 links the liners are more paper like. The 3rd link they are more material (I refer to them like that hem iron on stuff :lol:)

I have the little lambs too..they are great! Do you have a preference for nappy liners - are the more material like ones better?

Bubalu said:
Bee said:
I've used the first 3 sites. I have little lamb nappies. The top 2 links the liners are more paper like. The 3rd link they are more material (I refer to them like that hem iron on stuff :lol:)

I have the little lambs too..they are great! Do you have a preference for nappy liners - are the more material like ones better?

Personally I prefer the paper ones but the Little Lamb ones are too paper like if you know what I mean :lol: The ones in the 1st link are sofeter papers ones. I'm not a fan of the material like ones, they don't feel nice against my hands so I dread to think what they feel like against his bum but I am using them just now to use them up.

larger boots stores and mothercare and toysrus sell them.. i prefur boots..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back