yet another cloth nappy question - storage

monster_munch

Reaction score
where do you keep all of your stuff? With my disposables it all fitted neatly in one nappy bag. All my cloth ones with the wraps, and liners etc, barely fit into 2 and then they are crammed in and really hard to get things out without emptying the lot!
As you know, i have quite a few new bits on the way and need to organise my storage or it will be chaos!
What do you do?
I don't have a changing table so can't use that to store stuff.

I dont have a change table either hun

I bought one of those cheap wicker drawers which has 3 drawers in it and i have night and wraps in one, pockets in another and fitteds in the other :D

I have it in my lounge as it doesnt look like it's full of nappies.

I have the same idea as Nicola, only mine is. v. cheap from Ikea (3 drawer mesh storage, red, think it was in the studying section) and lives in DD's room.

Valentine Xxx

I have an under the bed plastic box thingy that goes under the cot, you can get them in most hardware type places or ikea and they are quite big! :wink:

I have a white wicker basket with the nappies and liners in, another one (smaller) with the wraps in and a third one for the paper liners ;)

oooh thats such a good idea :D i currently use a draw in the chest of draws

Oh I meant to say they currently sit on the floor until Finlay has his own room then they'll have a shelf or something to go on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back