Now have nappies!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I picked up my washable nappies today! My sister has lent me them, they are gorgeous Totsbots, some bamboo and some cotton - all I have to get are the fleece liners and some boosters. I can't wait to use them now; I just know Im going to save loads of money versus disposable nappies plus my concsience will be eased knowing Im not sending nappies to landfill. I try and recycle everything and so throwing nappies away has always grated with me.

Im so pleased :dance:

:dance: I love the reusable ones!!! (Not that I've ever had the need to buy any sort of nappies in the past!) I think we'll definately invest in some after the first month or so. Have you seen the cheeky wipes too? My friend swears by them http://www.cheekywipes.com/

Yes Im planning on using Cheeky Wipes this time, my sister uses them and they are brilliant. I hate to think how many ordinary wipes Ive thrown away and embarrased to think about how much it has cost - blimey..I have a £5 voucher off them from being recommended, when I buy mine I will recommend you if you like then you can have that discount too? :)

Thanks RM, I already have one from my friend, I wonder if anyone else could benefit from it, spread the cheeky wipe word :)

I was thinking about getting degradable nappies, the eco friendly ones but they worked out more expensive then disposables so i went off that idea quickly. I did think about using reusable nappies too but i dont think i could keep doing washing lol. Its good that you are choosing to use reusable tho i think its great :) x

If anyone else would like a £5 voucher off Cheeky Wipes pm me! :) Thanks MM :)

Ive just had a look, Im really not sure about all this putting poo in your washing machine. I dont think Id want to put anything else in the machines with them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back