totsbots

claire2711

Reaction score
hey every1!

think ive got preggo brain today!! :wall: but im just on the totsbots site, and im confused :?

im going to get the bamboozles, with disposable liners. would it be ok to just buy some of them and use the liners?would this make a complete nappy aye?

on the site they also have fleece wraps, and waterproof wraps. do you need to have them on top of the bamboozle or is it just kinda a decoration thing?

if so, then i dont want them cos the bamboozles come in some bl**dy gorgeous colours!!! i love these and can see myself being a cloth nappy convert!! :cheer:

can anyone help? sorry if this is a bit confusing lol i havent worded it very well! :wall:

hope you guys are all good!! :angel: xxxxxxx

I think u need a wrap too - keeps the baby's clothes from getting wet ;)

I don't use totsbots but I have some at home that I got given - bamboo ones and they have waterproof wraps with them. They are too big for the wee man just now ;)

I have Little Lamb nappies and funky waterproof covers but my nappies are only white and hardly exciting ;)

Hey claire :wave: I use the totsbots bamboozles and think they are great.

You will need to put a wrap over the top of them when you use them otherwise the pee will soak through to babbas clothes (yes it is a shame, I've got the coloured ones too!). There are different types of wrap, theres PUL - like a waterproof plastic layer, fleece or wool. I tend to use a mixture of all sorts, once you get addicted you'll be the same!

You don't need to buy as many wraps as nappies because you can reuse them without washing after every nappy change. I have around 25 nappies and 8 wraps. You also don't have to buy the totsbots wraps to use with the totsbots nappies - its a good starting point but its also fun to experiment with other types.

I didn't use the disposable liners to begin with because their poo is so runny while on milk, it was fine just to put the whole dirty nappy in the washing machine and let it do its job! If you find a really bad poo you can always rinse it in the shower or down the loo first!
I started using the disposable liners once Evie started weaning and her poos became more solid - then you can just remove the liner and flush that bit away down the loo (until it starts squiching out the sides :lol: )

Good luck, hope this helps :D

thanks guys! i think ill get some of the waterproof wraps then, and show his colourful nappies off when he's at home naked apart from a bamboozle heehee! :dance:

they look nice on the line lol.. but other than that you cant see them.. my idea would be get some funky covers. shapped nappies are my favorite good luck and well done for thinking about re-usables..

take a look at my site ive got some recipes for DIY cloth wipe solution and some handy tips on washign etc xx

Hi Claire

You should contact the highland real nappy project, i've just been to an event run by the edinburgh lot and they were really really helpful

plus you get this starter kit to keep subsidised for only a tenner!!!

incentivepack0092.jpg

This lets you try a few things out before you buy a bulk!

http://www.hrnp.org.uk/

sparky said:
Hi Claire

You should contact the highland real nappy project, i've just been to an event run by the edinburgh lot and they were really really helpful

plus you get this starter kit to keep subsidised for only a tenner!!!

incentivepack0092.jpg

This lets you try a few things out before you buy a bulk!

http://www.hrnp.org.uk/

Wow, that is a great deal, wish I lived in the highlands :D

ooooh :lol: i will deffo be checking that site oot!

i didnt know you could get that! brill 8)

thanks guys!!!! :cheer: xxxx

the tots bots are great, I prefer them to the little lambs as they have the sewn in liners :dance:

Only downside to Bamboozles I've found is the drying time. But they're great besides that. Going to try flexitots next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back