Where are you!!!!??? ** update ive had appointment **

FX the sweep works for you. I'm really surprised you've made it to your due date , really thought you would go early :) Hopefully little Noah won't keep you waiting much longer. I predict defo some time this week ;-) xx

I thought id go before lol! deep down tho i had this feeling id go over i just didnt wana believe it haha!

thanks hun! FX hell make his appearance soon! xx

All sounds very positive that he's getting ready, I'm going to be brave and say you'll have him by the weekend :) reeeeeeeally hope that you do xx

come on Noah! the sun is shining and your Mummy wants to meet you :)

good luck hope things get going for you soon and it's a wonderful experience for you.

Happy due date!! Well done to getting so far!

happy due date and fingers crossed he makes his grand entrance soon!! Excitingg! Xx

ive been getting quite strong tightenings in bump and lower back for almost 2 hrs now! getting really uncomfortable and more painful.
Warned OH in work.. but dnt wanna get my hopes up like the other night!! xx

Oh I hope this is it!!! :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I think you'll go before then hun....just keep bouncing! :)

We are all quite close together - Ystrad Mynach birthing centre for me :)

Now that I've finally finished work I can keep up with everyones updates instead of coming home and falling asleep!

Little Noah will be here before you know it xxx

Still waiting for him lol!

Aww thats close, forgot ur ftom south wales aswell ;) hehe xx

aww anything else happening or has it stopped for now?

She hasnt text since 12 hun im really not sure! Last i heard she was going to have waters broken.
Really hope shes having cuddles xx

hope he hurry up for you and comes naturally xxx

:pompom::pompom:COME ON NOAH! YOU can do it - your mum is MORE than ready!!! :lol::lol:

Oh dear :( Must be so frustrating for you! I hope you start seeing some good signs soon!

Must admit its getting annoying.
Sun n mon i was getting all this cramps.. Gad a few yesterday n now nothing!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back