Where are you!!!!??? ** update ive had appointment **

Yay!!! Did u have to ask for it or did the just do one anyway? Woooooo let's get the cramps started and get them big and strong and painful and out pops Noah! Haha! In the nicest way possible of course!

Xx

GOOD LUCK for today hun! Hope that a certain little someone is going to make an entrance!!!! :lol::lol:

Yay for the s&s! Come on Noah it's eviction time xx

Oo I really hope you don't have to wait until the 12th or 13th! But im sure you wont :D

Sent from my GT-I9300

I dodnt hurt at all! Just weird and uncomfortable!

I said 'is it possible to have a sweep please, im not seeing MW until 11th july'
She was like yeahh course! Rather than then to induce u!!

Wooop haha xx

Yey, great news that they gave you a sweep and that you have a plan in place. Fingers crossed for you. xxx

Really hope Noah makes an appearance very soon for u. Can't imagine going over and waiting to meet ur baby..I was 3 days warly with my first. which was great. What hospital u going to ? xx

Really hope Noah makes an appearance very soon for u. Can't imagine going over and waiting to meet ur baby..I was 3 days warly with my first. which was great. What hospital u going to ? xx

Heath hospital hun (UHW). I only live in pontprennau so 5mins down the road!
What hosp u going to? Xx

Yay glad they cood give u a sweep hin....fx they hav got noah moving soon now xxx

Yay!!. Exciting! Fx for movement soon, come on Noah! X

im feeling really positive about it all now haha!
even if i get induced in 13days time.. I DONT CARE!!!

Noah is guna be here within 2 weeks MAX!! :) xxx

So excited for you dani!! I predict by Sunday you'll have had your little
Man!! :-D xxx

woooooo! Cmon on Noah, get yourself out mister!

Fingers crossed he gets a move on now hun....but like you say within 2 weeks! amazing :) xxx

Oh it must be lovely to have an end in sight now Hun! Xx

I'm in Caerphilly, so going to the Gwent hospital. Exciting how close u are xx

I'm in Caerphilly, so going to the Gwent hospital. Exciting how close u are xx

Ahh my dad lives in Caerphilly :)

We got some nice hopsitals in south wales so we are lucky! few to pick from! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back