Where are you!!!!??? ** update ive had appointment **

babyslog

Reaction score
Ive been waiting 40weeks!!!

Get a move on matey!!!

EDD today!!!!

I have a follow up consultant appointment at 9.40am ftom when i was up hosp last at 36wks for R.M
So im hoping ill get a sweep today!! Im demanding one anyway as my next MW app isnt until im 41+3 n u can sod off if u think im get twiddle my thumbs till nxt thurs!! Lol

Will report bk n update u all once im bk later :) xxx

-------------------------

All done! bump measuring 41cm :shock: stop growing lol!
I had my sweep! Im 2cm dilated, cervix is in the middle so almost in the rihht position. And inbetween soft and firm.. She said to have another with midwife next week and if i havent had him by that appointment to get midwife to call and book in to be induced on 12/13th july! Xx

Last edited:
I was just feeding jack and thinking about u my lovely!! I can't believe it's ur due date today !! Where the heck has the time gone. I just hope ur little boy doesn't keep u waiting too much longer. Fx that they do a sweep for u today! Hopefully that'll kick start things for u. I am always quietly stalking tri 3 and keeping an eye out for ur labour thread so I will be visiting even more today bcos I'm a little bit excited and can't wait too see u in baby and toddler!! Big hugs Hun xxxx

Ahhh thanks hun :) :)

Hope its not to much longer. Im driving myself, OH, family n yhis forum mad with the moaning haha!!

Hope u and jack are well :)? Xxx

Fx for a stretch and sweep! I still remember my friend explaining what it was when she was pregnant, it sounded mad to me at the time... I know so much more now! hope it's a pleasant one. Fx for due date baby! You never know, 1% of people manage it! ;-) xxxx

Happy due date! Fingers crossed he will decide to make a move today! Xxx

Good luck today, hope you persuade the consultant to give you a sweep. 41+3 seems so far away. xxx

I learnt about sweeps at ante natal yesterday...am suprised if they let u go till next thur hun fingers xd omg cant believe noah boy might be here this week....exciting good luck dani xx

Thanks ladies! Just guna peel myself outta bed. Id been awake since 5am but just fell bk alseep at 7 n now i dnt wana move hahaaa xx

Good luck, will be stalking!! Need some more baby action on here, come on Noah x

Good luck today! Hopefully little Noah will be here soon! xx

I hope Noah comes soon I am excited it seems like you have been waiting forever and that's just to me can't imagine how you feel!!

finger crossed today's the day

Fx things start moving very soon! :)

Good luck!! :-D hope he makes an appearance soon! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

All done! bump measuring 41cm :shock: stop growing lol!
I had my sweep! Im 2cm dilated, cervix is in the middle so almost in the rihht position. And inbetween soft and firm.. She said to have another with midwife next week and if i havent had him by that appointment to get midwife to call and book in to be induced on 12/13th july! Xx

Last edited:
That sounds good! Fingers crossed! xx

Eeeeeek how exciting! Lets hope nature takes its course before then!! Get on that ball!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back