When!?!?!

jld123

Reaction score
.. When will i feel any sort of movement? Im 16 weeks tomorrow and havent felt a thing :( except pain every so often ! where are my baby butterflie flutters :(

Come on baby! do a little dance for me!!:brat:

hahahah ive still not felt this one and he was going crazy at scan but i couldnt feel it so hope u not like me and feel something soon. i felt my other son at around 20 weeks but ive seen on here other ppl feeling theirs eary so hope u one x

i felt Noa at 15 weeks 2 days, still remember exaclly where i was :love: but i know a girl that didnt feel anything until 23 weeks :hugs:
your little one will move soon enough and before you know it you will beg him/her to stay still so you can sleep ;)

I started feeling 'flutters' at around 15 weeks so hopefully you'll feel it soon! I now feel baby fluttering about at least once a day, usually after dinner when i'm relaxing in front of the telly! I'm even beginning to feel the odd prod & poke! :)

I'm sure you'll feel movemnts soon hun! :)

xxx

I think I can feel mine, but I'm not sure to be honest, could just be my stomach. It varies from person to person so don't worry, you will feel it soon enough.

I'm only just starting to be convinced it's baby I can feel!

its only about the last week or so that ive been feeliong proper kicks. I can pretty much feel him all the time now.

I felt very light movement from about 19 weeks but it was so slight sometimes i thought id imagined it! x

I am 16 weeks on Wednesday and I have thought I have felt something, but I wonder if it be wind!! I am not sure what you are meant to feel at 16 weeks... I have an angel sounds doppler, but am to scared to use it incase I don't get a heart beat!! I just keep telling myself, no blood is good!! What a worry... what is a flutter?

i used a doppler. and its amazing - if you look in the right places! I still am yet to feel any movement :(

I started with little flutters from around 16 weeks and then in the last 2 weeks he has been really active. I usually fell him moving or kicking every few hours or so. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back