I have a question that may seem rude ..

tinytoes

Reaction score
Basically I wondering about all you bigger ladies , im a size 14-16 and have a flabby tummy after my last baby . So will it take longer to feel movement ? And when will I start feeling little flutters ?

im a size 14-16 aswell hun and i can feel the baby moving already, started about 4 days ago, this is my second aswell. x

I was a size 16 :lol: felt flutters ( well wasn't sure ) at about 18 weeks, proper kicks at 21 weeks, first baby

I read that if its not your first baby you feel the movements earlier as you uterine wall has already been stretched once or something? Baby girl is my first but I felt her from 16weeks, which is supposed to be unusual for a first x

I don't think size matters when it comes to you feeling the baby move hun. I think it may just be related to others feeling the baby move.

I am a size 14 and carry most of my weight on my legs I first felt baby move at around 14 weeks and my partner felt baby at 16 weeks.

This is also my second x

i dnt think its weight either im a sze 8-10 and ive only just had the popping feelings now and this is my second. x

I thought it would take me ages to feel baby move because I'm a size 14 as well. But I felt flutter at 15 weeks and feel baby lots now. Most of my fat was on my tummy and thighs lol.
X

Thanks so much girlies , I was wondering I thought I maybe felt something this morning but my charming mum told me im probably to fat :wall2: I'm so excited to feel baby properly .

:hug:Your mother sounds delightful! lol

I think you will find it was the baby sweety xx

Oh Miss you have no idea , lol ah she just has her moments :) We'll that has just made my day xxxx

i was a big 16 before getting preg and i felt Noa poking me at 15 weeks 2 days X

My mum told me I was too big before Christmas and that I had weeks to go. Nice eh?

lol Tiny - sod everyone else and just enjoy it hun! Don't let the ba*&ards grind you down!

Pinky My Son's Nan (Ex MIL) told me I was putting weight on my face! What is it with people who think that it's ok to tell a hormonal pregnant woman she is putting on weight???

xx

I've gone upto like an 18 now!!! I felt the baby at 16 week i don't think it matter too much to be honest xx

I'm size 14 and am 15 weeks pregnant with my first - I've heard size makes no difference to you feeling anything, only other people feeling from the outside potentially! I think I've felt a couple of little movements over the last week but keep convincing myself it's probably wind! Ha ha, can't wait to feel baby properly.

I'm size 14 and am 15 weeks pregnant with my first - I've heard size makes no difference to you feeling anything, only other people feeling from the outside potentially! I think I've felt a couple of little movements over the last week but keep convincing myself it's probably wind! Ha ha, can't wait to feel baby properly.

I kept convincing myself it was wind lol but it wasn't...i know the feeling now and deffo was baby lol.

i don't think it makes a difference what size you are hun.

anyone who has people telling them they are putting on weight then please tell them they must be a genius. there is another person growing inside of you. do they think they dont add any extra.

it's not the baby must be the cakes. erm i don't htink so.
drives me nuts.

i don't care if i get the size of a house im having a baby!!!!

sorry rant over

xx

People are just charming arent they ? It would be so much worse if we werent putting on weight ! I had my mum practically try and force food down my neck last time as "I was eating for two " lol bless her .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back