Baby movement

adele88

Reaction score
How many weeks do you start to feel the baby move? I am now 16 weeks and 2 days and havent felt any movement yet. Although i have been feeling like a strange nervous feeling in my stomach could this be it? What does it feel like when the baby moves for the first time?

Last edited:
It feels like flutters or like bubbles it's so hard to explain. But you just know. I felt mine at about 15 weeks. Hope this helps x

That could well be baby moving :) It first feels like you've got butterflies in your tummy, like a fluttery feeling and you just feel them every now and then. They get stronger but it takes a while to feel actual movements.

I think I was about 17 wks when I first felt Evie move although like you I wasn't sure if it was baby or not but you will get to recognise it after a while - it's lovely :)

i am chubby with an anterior placenta, i didnt feel baby move until 23 weeks! Dont worry if you arent feeling anything yet, its different for everyone and at your 20 week scan they will tell you where your placenta is which makes a huge difference to when you feel movement :)

I was gutted i hadnt felt him earlier but now sat here with him doing a triathlon in my belly i was glad of the wait to be honest!!

I was 21 weeks when i first felt him move x

thanks guys for the help the nervous feeling in my stomach could well be the baby moving. Am sure the further on i get the more the baby will get bigger and aye will grow. I cant wait to feel my first proper movement though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back