I can feel movement :)

ella

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: I can eventually feel my baby move - just bubbles and flutters, but I hadn't really felt anything and Im 23 weeks tomorrow so im thrilled :dance: :dance:

yay :dance: :cheer:
my kicks shock me now, it Sh*ts me up! lol

Floppit that is just what its like

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: - my morning so far - no work getting done whatsoever :)

:shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: Now you will have to put up with Bladderball and Rib Attack.. :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
:shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: Now you will have to put up with Bladderball and Rib Attack.. :rotfl:

:rotfl: I want to play!!! :cheer: (watch me regret these words in a few weeks)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait till I can feel something other than wind :oops:

Wooo :cheer: :cheer:
Wait till baby is kicking your bladder!

Get me some tena lady pads quik lmao

Congratulations! A mummy milestone reached hehe. The kicks are very gentle at first, as baby is still tiny, but you realise the movements are definitely not gas after a while lol

and when they get more prominent, that's when you start to lose your concentration on what you were doing because of the force of it :lol:

bit of a pain in the rear when that happens at work and you're trying to explain something to a customer on the phone and suddenly go silent on them trying to remember what you were saying :rotfl:

isn't it just a great feeling. I seemed to go from flutters do real kicks in no time at all.

Is nice to know baby is happy!

:hug:

It fab and if you don't feel them for a bit you miss it- when they kick down low it can feel really weird :shock:
and sometimes he feels like he's trying to get out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back