When would you believe it and settle into a BFP?

MaybeImAmazed

Reaction score
I'm just interested to know what you think ladies... I know all of us have worries, and plenty of us are early testers and POAS addicts...

but at what point do you think you'd be able to turn to your OH and say - 'I think we're actually pregnant'?

First positive test? First positive after AF was due? First digi after AF was due?

I dont think il fully believe it until first scan at best!!! At worse...wen holding baby in my arms lol

iv had so many bfns i just expect them now xxx

I never tested early so always got quite conclusive BFP's! Line spotting would have driven me nuts...

I could even begin to believe this was a sticky until after I saw HB though :roll:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i got my bfp at 9 dpo and i txt dan the pici he couldnt see it as was v faint he was working away so i got a better test day later n got better line txt him that he still wasnt convinced so 13 dpo got a digi said 2-3 pregnant txt him that hoorayyy he then beleived it and so did i wen i seen the words and then af didnt turn up x

I think im like bellerina i think that i will not believe it till i see it on a screen and even then i might not believe it till its here and im holding it in my arms.

Too many upseting bfn.

Michelle. x

Well I was late on my period and we did a cheap test, i was only a day or so late, it was positive but we wasnt sure if it was right so we did a cheap one - then we was still like no i dont believe it so we bought a clear blue, it was positive and it still doesnt feel real - maybe it will on monday when i go to the midwife for the frst time

i think 2 pregnancy tests confirms it but im a great believer in doing another one about 2 weeks after period just to check! which is nuts really but i did it both the last two.

I've no idea! All this time and never had one I don't think I'd believe it till the kid left home!

During my first pregnancy I didn't believe it, even when I saw my scan on screen! When I lost it it then started to sink in but I was still a little in denial!

I believe I am pregnant as soon as I see a positive test - even if it is faint - but I always re-test to put my mind at rest a bit = but only relax into things at the 12 week scan :)

I am the same as Bella and Michelle, I have seen so many bfn that I am not sure there is a bfp in me!

I don't think I will believe until I have full proof and a baby in my arms, as for telling hubby I don't know and I don't think he would believe me!

xx

I'll believe it as soon as I see a bfp and I'm going to be soooo happy. But scared out of my mind because last bean I had wasn't sticky. Will be praying for a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back