When will it stop? getting fed up now

kayzee

Reaction score
Hi all! Getting ready for my 13 week dating scan on thurs and getting quite excited now. The thing is the chronic nausea doesnt show any signs of letting up and it really starting to get me down, some days i cant even drink anything cos as soon as i swallow i start to heave! :( Any fellow sufferers out there? Also i have 2 boys and was nowhere near as bad as this with either of them so maybe it means will be a girl this time? Here's to pink baby dust :D

hi there i 2 had bad sickness till i was 17 weeks ended up in hospital dehydrated with it i am now 22 wks and i feel great and having a girl had a boy last time and no sickness, so sending u lots and lots of pink baby dust, let me know what sex it is.

tracy

HIya, hopefully it will only last another 4 weeks then :? i really hope its a girl and also im really showing and everyone says im much too large for 13 weeks, so maybe its twin girls :? had scan at 7 weeks and she deffo said only one, so roll on thursday then can put my mind at rest :D xx

yeah i am bigger with this pregnancy also they say thats because u have stretched from last time, will u get another scan at 20 weeks?

You seem to be having plenty of scans, kayzee!! Is that common practice in your area? Up here we only get one scan throughout the whole of the pregnancy, and that's at week 20.

Yeah i should do cos thats the detailed scan and they can then see the sex of the baby which im absolutely bursting to know, should be booked in on thurs too but consultant off so gotta wait till june 14th which is a pain :( 2 days and 23 mins till scan lol :D

hi cloughie. had scan at 5 weeks cos i was unsure of dates and cos there was only a sac then i had to go back 2 weeks later to check and make sure the bean was ok, dont think it normal but only cos of my dates thingy, we have one here at 13 weeks for dates and a detailed one at 19 - 20 weeks, also i have got to have one called a doppler at 24 weeks to assess my risk of pre eclampsia as im an older mother lol :evil: :D and cos of high bp with both ben and lee. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back